Age difference betwenn you and your hubby/wife

shiseru

Re: Age difference betw u and ur hubby/wife

I can understand husband older than wife, even its 10-12 years. I was nearly married to my ex which is 12 years older than me.

This girlfriend of mine is 10 YEARS OLDER THAN HER HUSBAND lehz and it is very obvious you can see she is much older. I know age doesn't matter when it comes to love, but probably women age faster, and to marry a man 10 years younger seem not a good very idea horz O_O

PinkDiamonds

My husband is older than me by 9 years old.

When we met I was 18 years old, so when we got married last year, his friends made fun of him said he bluff young innocent girl. LOL.

Adelyn

both hubby and i are in the same age..
but does age matters actually?

pigletif

I can understand husband older than wife, even its 10-12 years. I was nearly married to my ex which is 12 years older than me.

This girlfriend of mine is 10 YEARS OLDER THAN HER HUSBAND lehz and it is very obvious you can see she is much older. I know age doesn't matter when it comes to love, but probably women age faster, and to marry a man 10 years younger seem not a good very idea horz O_O
wow... 10 yrs older than husband? than is ur gf more independent or the husband?

my hubby is 14 yrs older than me. Well, i do prefer older guys. But hubby felt insecure.

nsync_su

My brother married to my sis-in-law who is 10 years older than him. She's 43 years old now and so far, they can really click with each other. She's a teacher and my brother is a disciplinary master in the same school.

shiseru

wow... 10 yrs older than husband? than is your gf more independent or the husband?

my hubby is 14 yrs older than me. Well, i do prefer older guys. But hubby felt insecure.
Both quite independent. Wow 14 years difference of coz your hubby feels insecure.

I too prefer older men, but I am a little concern marrying someone who is 8 year or older than me, worry about uh.. their performance, their vitality in :we2Randy-git: ya know what I mean, oh well that's just me.

My brother married to my sis-in-law who is 10 years older than him. She's 43 years old now and so far, they can really click with each other. She's a teacher and my brother is a disciplinary master in the same school.
Well, didnt hear big complaints from her too about their marriage but looks like her husband doesn't seem willing to mention about her when outside with friends..

pigletif

Both quite independent. Wow 14 years difference of coz your hubby feels insecure.

I too prefer older men, but I am a little concern marrying someone who is 8 year or older than me, worry about uh.. their performance, their vitality in :we2Randy-git: ya know what I mean, oh well that's just me.

Well, didnt hear big complaints from her too about their marriage but looks like her husband doesn't seem willing to mention about her when outside with friends..
hahaa.. ya insecure, than i am the one who is jialat lo .. Must give him full attention. very sickening.

that's wat my aunt told me when i knw my hubby. she say that performance may drop. cos that's what happen to her too.. so she ask me to be prepared. hahahaa..
but my hubby also got mention about this beforehand. so shall see how is his performances in 10 yrs time ... hee...

i think so long ur fren keep up her figure and apperarance, her hubby should be proud of her.

shiseru

hahaa.. ya insecure, than i am the one who is jialat .. Must give him full attention. very sickening.

that's what my aunt told me when i knw my hubby. she say that performance may drop. cos that's what happen to her too.. so she ask me to be prepared. hahahaa..
but my hubby also got mention about this beforehand. so shall see how is his performances in 10 yrs time ... hee...

i think so long your friend keep up her figure and apperarance, her hubby should be proud of her.
I am still okay if sex is not very active, as long as can send me to heaven so performance and vitality is important!!

Must give your husband many "good tonic", so he can :we2Randy-git: all the way till 60 years old!!! LOL!! I starting to do that too!!

Oh Pigletif, I see you are almost due for delivery. I hope you have a smooth delivery.

Oppsgal

haha hubby older. yah me and you same. i cant seem to click with guys too near my age.. even 7-8yrs older ex bfs, i still find them childish lol. but then.. hubby is not singaporean.. i wonder if i cant click with sg men or cos of the too close age gap lol

Me too. Had sg men as bfs before, seems cant click as well compare to my hubby who is not singaporean.

Mind set different.

Stan

hubby is 2 yrs older than me... dont think is the age that is important.
Dated older men like 7-8 older too.... err.. also childish leh...

annie

yah stan. my father 50+ liao still childish anyway lol

diymummy

wow, so interesting to see the age gap. my hubby 4 yrs older...

only comes to show that age is not linearly proportional to maturity. ;)

rhay

my hubbie is 6yrs my junior but hes much mature thinkin though