Age or weight limit for cloth netting bouncer?

cocraze

Hi all, as above. Anyone knows whethe there is age or weight limit for the bouncer? I got my bouncer from my sis so I dunoe whether the original packaging stated anything.
I'm not sure whether it's cos the bouncer has been used by my niece and my girl, who are both heavy weight girls... It's sinking quite a bit once I put my girl on it. So I was wondering whether there's any way to etend lifespan of the bouncer?

Anyone tried changing the metal spring to new ones so that it holds the bouncer higher?

Otherwise, when ur bb outgrows the bouncer, what do u transfer ur bb to, so that she can lay inclined by herself? Think my girl not ready to sit upriht on her own yet. Can use Bumbo seat only when they can hold their neck steady right? Then my inlaws place sofa is that kind of wood furniture cannot put girl to lie there, unlike those kind of big soft cushioned sofas.

ben10

Alpha Male
You refering to "yao-lan"?? Ben on yaolan now at 10kg - 8months with 6 springs. When he was smaller and lighter, I used 4 springs.

apollo

if u're refering to those net bouncer, i think aft 3-4mth old when they starting to learn hw to flip, den cannot use alrdy..

cocraze

You refering to "yao-lan"?? Ben on yaolan now at 10kg - 8months with 6 springs. When he was smaller and lighter, I used 4 springs.
No, not yaolan.
if you're refering to those net bouncer, i think after 3-4mth old when they starting to learn hw to flip, then cannot use alrdy..
orh.... Then I gotta figure what next to place baby in. She's turned 4 months and learning to flip. But no space to put playpen in living room. I dun like putting mattress either, but guess got no choice but to use it lor. Thanks thanks!