Alicante becomes home to Europe’s first medical cannabis oil manufacturer as tests on COVID-19 patients begins in Valencia

EUROPE’S first licence to manufacture medical cannabis extracts has been granted to a Spanish research institute based in Alicante. The Medalchemy research lab, housed in the University of Alicante, secured approval last month from Spanish health authorities to cultivate delta 9-tetrahydrocannabinol (‘THC’) for commercial purposes. A medical cannabis oil is already being shipped around Europe […]

Jelyamorw

Lol, I'm not sure if I should be pleased with this news. This is a contentious subject for me. I'm familiar with several of this oil's adverse effects.

olivi1980

It's great to see the cannabis industry expanding and making strides in medical research.
Speaking of the cannabis industry, have you noticed how it keeps growing and evolving? It's impressive! I've been fascinated by its steady rise and the potential it holds. If anyone's looking to develop a business in this niche, there are some valuable resources out there.
Personally, I've come across some insightful information and strategies from a dispensary marketing agency. They provide guidance on navigating the ever-changing cannabis landscape. It's exciting to see how they can help entrepreneurs thrive in this industry. You can find more information at: https://www.clientverge.com/

Last edited:

mummysvenus

Two years ago, I moved to the Czech Republic from Taiwan. Last week, they made a decision not to mark kratom as illegal. What is wrong with European countries? Kratom, CBD, and other similar things can be unsafe, don't you think?

It's fantastic to see Europe's first medical cannabis oil manufacturer making strides in this field. Progress like this can have a significant impact on healthcare and research. You know, as someone who's been following the developments in the medical cannabis world, it's heartening to see how far we've come. The fact that Medalchemy, based in the University of Alicante, got approval for cultivating THC for commercial purposes is a big step forward. If you're curious and want to dive deeper into the subject, you might want to check out the medical cannabis clinic. They often provide valuable information and resources for those interested in medical cannabis.