All-Ace Tuition Services @ Flora Road, Pasir Ris

AllAceTuition

Hi all mummies and daddies,

we would like to announce that our award-winning centre is going to open soon at Flora Road, Pasir Ris. Run and manage by tutor with more than 15 years of experience, providing educational services to the residents of the area. All levels and subjects. Parents who is keen to find out more can PM us or visit our website at

All-Ace Tuition :Galaxy of Knowledge

Believing each child is unique in his or her own way....

Jewelshaper

Hi, I've a nephew staying in Pasir Ris. They are looking at P4 maths and science...my sister in law panicked after seeing his CA results....

whitegale

Hello White_Gale, any feedback on the centre? My sis in law looking around for centre in pasir ris:)
Hi Vaness, pardon for late reply...com die on me and kids busy with exams. My bro sent his sec 1 boy there for 1 week plus intensive revision. My nephew who is weak in his maths said he found the explanation clearer than sch n has more confident in tackling paper 1. Paper 2 due to the length of qns, he didnt quite understand...still it takes time to get the technique.

Nali54

Hi Whitegale,

pls PM me the contact/website, thanks. How big is the class? My bro staying around the area, flying around so no time to find a gd centre.

Nali54

Thanks Whitegale,

my bro has contacted the teacher in charge and will be meeting her tomorrow with my niece:)

We received unsavory complaints against all ace tuition recently, if they are found to have broken the law, we shall report them to the police. Note a certain Kimberly starry here is part of their crew.

fruiti

All ace is a renowned center that has positive newspaper articles. Go make police report and put the police report up here and dont't just talk.
In Sg making false report is very much punishable. Until you do so.....it's just hot air.
as far as my child is concern. He benefited greatly.

All ace is a renowned center that has positive newspaper articles. Go make police report and put the police report up here and dont't just talk.
In Sg making false report is very much punishable. Until you do so.....it's just hot air.
as far as my child is concern. He benefited greatly.
we will, have no worries. you will also be cited as a possible accomplice in this forum when we make that report shortly. we believe you are a clone sent here to migitate the seriousness of things.