Alone

edna

Recently watched the movie Alone... find the movie average. Some parts quite scary and there is a twist to the storyline. But plot wise average only. Next movie on the list would be Simpsons...:Dancing_tongue:

cheryl81

feel like watching. but hor.... i dun think it is alright to watch horror movie when i m preggie rite??

jedamum

feel like watching. but hor.... i dun think it is alright to watch horror movie when i m preggie rite??
there is always vcd for you to purchase later...no point risking frightening your self and baby. when you get frightened, your heart beat will soar and that will affect the baby...surely you don't want a nervous kid in the future, right?

i watched it last wk... it was gd (i mean the scare factor) but nt as scary as shutter.. shutter totally freaked me out...

Ting

i don watch horror movies..i only love comedies...hehe.. action or thrillers is ok la..

XiaoXue

my MIL dun allow me to watch horror show / movie when I'm preggy time too.. So yah.. believe & beware just in case... cheers~~

huiling

me like horror movies bt still will b scared lah....both pregnancy i also watch horror movies e cinema bt close my eyes when e ghost cuming out...haha......

Carol

I heard if you watch horror movie when preg, next time baby will be timid. Dun know how true is that :err:

It's nice but ending a bit wierd. How come when the guy running away from that crazy sister, the ghost didnt come out to help until the veri last part.

xiaodaisy

I heard if you watch horror movie when preg, next time baby will be timid. Dun know how true is that :err:

It's nice but ending a bit wierd. How come when the guy running away from that crazy sister, the ghost didnt come out to help until the veri last part.
don tink so ba cos wen i pregnant i often go for horror movies haha.. don tink dey timid leh.. too brave to say ba.. lost liao oso won cry wan haha:tlaugh: