Alumask 10" cast aluminium oven

JackDuncan

Most members have probably heard of this NZ made oven, I discovered recently that it is still available in NZ. I also have a 12" Alumask oven which I use regularly on the top of the gas stove, they are my favorites.
When I searched the net a few years ago I drew a blank, it appears they were not made for a few years but they are available now.
I find them easy to use as they are not heavy, & keeping them clean is easy too.

Yes, you should fill the bottle to the top and close it with a lid so that there is no air and the bottle is evacuated

JaneBower

Almost all kitchen appliances that I have in my cupboard are made of aluminum. I really fond of aluminum and consider this metal the most practical among the other metals in the periodic table. In addition, aluminum cookware deteriorates much more slowly than dishes made of other metal. For this reason, a week ago I bought a new sandwich maker https://www.amazon.com/pie-iron-for-campfire-cooking/dp/B088H42W2L which is made of aluminum. Also, in the presence of wooden handles, aluminum tableware becomes insanely beautiful and aesthetic in my opinion. Do you think wood is combined with aluminum? Good luck to everyone!