Always get tummyache n loads of gas?

missblue18

Hi any of u ladies keep getting tummyache? I've been suffering since week 5 n it's terrible but Gynae says it's my intestines nothing to do with baby.

My mum says my "Wei" is not well so gotta see Chinese doc but I'm terrified of Chinese medicine. Sigh

joeyjy

Hey! Me too! but i guess its normal? I only have loads of gas and constipation.. So i took FrisoMom Gold and it really works well for my intestines!

Hope yours get better soon!

missblue18

Hi it's comforting to know we experience same things. For me it's not constipation it's just always tummyache n even after gng toilet, my tummyache doesn't go away. It seems like my best comfort now is lying in bed at night n resting.

Sigh pray this period will pass very fast !

Shannyang

Me too.. Was like alot of gas inside.. bloated..
The best was lying on bed.. den I can feel my stomach not tat painful..

Carisella

I'm 100% i have constipation.. Pooping for me is like 2 - 3 days once ~_~" I have to eat sambal belachan to help me poop.. Milk is no longer useful .. (immune) haha

joeyjy

I'm 100% i have constipation.. Pooping for me is like 2 - 3 days once ~_~" I have to eat sambal belachan to help me poop.. Milk is no longer useful .. (immune) haha
Wah!! Immune! I'm good with macs breakfast plus ice Milo! It's like a confirm laosai remedy! Haha! You may wanna try..

BeingSingle

yup, its quite normal to get bloated and lotsa gas during 1st tri.

try taking yoghurt every evening after dinner and eat many tiny meals instead of 3 big meals.

MoMoMum

hihi Mummies out there, I've got lots of gas after each meal, after vomitting, I feel the gas even worse and my tummy is more bloated. May I ask Joeyjy why drink Frisomum Gold helps with poo??? I 've problems with constipation but I am having prune juice and apples to ease the problem... I thought gas and bloatiness was due to my constipation but it seems like even going to toilet, I still have gas everywhere..... I find lying bed ease the pain too, missblue 18 :)

Is baby going well if you feel neasous but only vomit water? I have this feeling like no moments from my baby and dunno if baby is ok in my tummy??? I'm worried now as my visit to gynea is on 3th Sep, still a long way to go before see her and see my baby :)

Can anyone enlighten me pleasesss

ast0212

I had that too!! Funnily enough it happened mostly when I was holidaying in Singapore. I found it happens when I don't eat when hungry, or am getting hungry...and when I eat, I eat too much.

It helps to constantly have something small to eat so your tummy is working on some food and not on air.

MoMoMum

Thanks, Ast0212, so you are from Perth?? That's a beautiful and peaceful place.

My working environment do not allow me to munch too much, so I can only eat during meal-times and maybe a quick snack, once in-between. So I cannot work on small and multiple meals, maybe that's the reason why I always get bloated after my meal as I may be taking too much and my body is having difficulites digesting, causing all the air and gas to build up :)

ast0212

Hi MoMoMum, yes I'm from Perth..married a Singaporean :) I love holidaying in Singapore!

Oh that's not very good :( Can you sneak in a biscuit here and there? You're pregnant, that's a valid excuse to have a quick bite if possible. Hope you can though...

Last time my GP told me that as long as we feel nausea or have morning sickness, that's a good sign baby is doing well because it means your hormones are at work :)

As for constipation try to eat as much fibrous food as you can... hope it gets better for you :)

Dilys

I am worry ... I have loads of air in the stomach.... burping alot after each meal. Not consitpation but very frequent of " Big Business" at least 2 times a day... Worried as I will be visiting my gynae next wed.

MoMoMum

Hihi Dilys,

Don't worriy about poo poo, as long as there is no pain and no spotting and it's not diarrohea type, you should be fine. As for me, I've only got loads of gas, constipation but it has become back since this week. Things will get better as we progress, that's what my gynea and their nurses assure me as I always call and distrub them as I also the kind who gets worried easily. You can find alot of information from this forum and sometimes I read to get information about my condition too!

Wish you well and good and have a great weekend!

Cheers,
Michele

missblue18

Hi momomum

Im sure this is a passing phase Coz mine disappeared after first trim. According to my Gynae as long as u have nausea it's an indication that bb is doing well. So don't worry too much!

Hope u r coping well. Take care

panpan

heh... i had loads of gas in the 1st tri too!! I "achieve" the act of blurping and farting at the same time.. =P

And also, i had constipation unless i take papaya milk shake. So

But all these will lighten up/go away once you reach the second tri. So hang in there!

MoMoMum

Thanks missblue18 ! :) I really hope my constipation will go off soon as I am in my 9th week, so another 3 more weeks to tahan!! Yippee!

Hi Panpan, you are so funny, how can you achieve the act of blurping and farting at the same time .... hehehe, you mummies really make the preggy process fun and enjoyable, with jokes included too! I fart alot now but mostly in the night, it's quite embarssing if I fart in the office and someone hear me :( I will blushed and turn red immediately.... at this stage can we take papaya? I saw somewhere they say cannot take papaya and pineapple cannot take as they are too cooling for baby during 1st tri??? Is it true??? after reading all the information, I kinda get confused and avoid lots of food, now I am trying to eat apple, prune juice and MIL ask me to take kiwi too! That's all the fruits that I am taking at this point of time :p is it enough???

May I ask if any of you mummies have problems eating in the evening? As for me, I can eat some during breakfast and lunch but come dinner, even though I feel very hungry, I can't even finish a bowl of chicken porriage, now I can only eat porriage as I feel so bloated after taking rice or noodies :( after an hour or so I will feel hungry, in order for me to stop eating as not to get the gas in my stomach, I sleep at 8:30 or 9pm so I can't feel the hunger when it comes:) Do you feel that you tummy is more hard / bloated and rounded when night comes? Is it normal or it's only me feeling this way ???

Sorry for the many questions as this is my 1st pregnancy and lots of things are uncertain for me, anything new is a new experience to me :p

Silly mummy :p

panpan

My hubby says he will tell baby next time that i did tat.. hahah.

Hm.. some ppls say cannot eat papaya.. for me, i take in moderation (though every wk at least once to help me poo) and i take papaya milk shake instead of the actual fruit. (not sure if this works.. but it does for me!) Generally, i think eating a variety of fruits is good. Some caution on papaya and pineapple so you might just wanna take note of it.

And as for the cooling part, i ate also everything coz i was perpetually vomitting everyday, so as long as i can eat, i just eat. (not exactly the right formula) My colleaques tell me not to take so much chrysemthemum and barley, but i couldnt even bare drinking water during the 1st tri. (i was only drinking distilled water instead of boiled water in the office..)

hope this helps!

missblue18

Hi momomum

U sound exactly like my pal who is Ard same preggy time as u now. She also cannot take rice if not she will burp n have alot of gas non stop. Her nausea comes like morn or evening N also a first time mummy like u.

I Guess take everything in moderation. My mil said no chin chow Coz it's too cooling. She had a miscarriage b4 my hubby Coz she didn't know n ate a bowl of chin chow.

Exciting time for first time mummies! Good luck n endure!!

Dilys

Hi Michele, thanks thanks :) what semester r u at ??
I am just 5 weeks and I m eating about 5 meals a day.. Get hungry 2 hrs after dinner . I I I I having neck pain n backache... Have difficulty in sleeping ... Yucks ...

Wish u all well .... Too...

Hihi Dilys
dont't worriy about poo poo, as long as there is no pain and no spotting and it's not diarrohea type, you should be fine. As for me, I've only got loads of gas, constipation but it has become back since this week. Things will get better as we progress, that's what my gynea and their nurses assure me as I always call and distrub them as I also the kind who gets worried easily. You can find alot of information from this forum and sometimes I read to get information about my condition too!

Wish you well and good and have a great weekend!

Cheers,
Michele