Am i pregnant???

i m a mummy of 2 boys and wish to have a try again to have a baby "hope girl". my menses was unregular... my last menses was on june and till now still not here yet. i have check 2 time but it show me negative result. a few week ago, i have some bleeding and was just abit. therefore, i test again...but still negative result. since last wkend i feel so tire, can't eat and also feel a bit like wanted to vomit. but till now i still have not check again cos i scare to see the result again... when the first time i tested and saw it negative i already feel so sad than 2nd... 3rd... still the same.. i just afraid than my menses is due to my workload as i was so stress on my work....

* my twin sis also same like me but after 3 month of menses delay and she went to see doctor again... the doctor say that she was pregnant for 2 month...

apollo

i m a mummy of 2 boys and wish to have a try again to have a baby "hope girl". my menses was unregular... my last menses was on june and till now still not here yet. i have check 2 time but it show me negative result. a few week ago, i have some bleeding and was just abit. therefore, i test again...but still negative result. since last wkend i feel so tire, can't eat and also feel a bit like wanted to vomit. but till now i still have not check again cos i scare to see the result again... when the first time i tested and saw it negative i already feel so sad than 2nd... 3rd... still the same.. i just afraid than my menses is due to my workload as i was so stress on my work....

* my twin sis also same like me but after 3 month of menses delay and she went to see doctor again... the doctor say that she was pregnant for 2 month...
u can go and have a blood test. blood test is the most accurate way to find out if one is preg =)