am i pregnant?

Iqa

Hello mummies..
Ive not had my menses since last nov..tested on a kit b4 but its negative..no morning sickness,no cravings..well..what do u think ?

edy

Administrator
Staff member
maybe you could try another test kit. If it is negative perhaps you are not pregnant

min81

Ohh.. Maybe u wanna make an appt with a gynae? It happened to me abt 2 yrs ago.. I kept testing for 2-3 mths all negative.. Went to gynae finally, turns out was hormonal imbalance.. Gd to get it checked.. You never know, could be preggy too :)

rtcy

Hi Ladies,

i have been having bad bloated stomach, gassy, crampy on & off (sometimes short sharp pain on the right side of lower tummy), my bra has been tight since the last week. i had tested on yesterday cd30 & today cb31 but both negative. Can anyone advise me if you ever had these sysptoms and get pregnant in the end?

pocus2000

Do take note stress and anxiety can lead to delay or skipped in menses. Perhaps you kan chiong??
Bra size won't sudden tighten even if pregnant. bloaty stomach might be psychological or just a case of stress induced gastric. Cravings won't come till your tummy shows,

If you are are so unsure and if keep showing negative, why not just see a doc instead of guessing/denial?