Am I too Petty?

-jOanna

Actually Im quite ok with them.. They very good just that dun like people interfere how I gonna bring up my bb and wad I've planned for after I start work..

camom

I have learnt to close 2 eyes where grandparents are concerned... & learn to be devious too!

My ILs pamper my elder one alot and my own parents spoil the younger one. Allow them to do whatever they want. They also have the habit of waking the kids up (esp at the babyhood stage) just as they fell asleep to play and once bb started crying, everyone disappeared & leave me to pick up the sh*t! What did I do? Heh heh, I locked the room door cos I bf and not open again... If kena complaint, I will say "sorry, i fell asleep along with bb".

pkshl

i tink my MIL even more power. she duno go where let my boy wear duno waht brand diapers, endup my boy kena diaper rash on his private part & butt! i was so shocked & super mad, quickly clean his below & apply Dapolene & change to momy poko diaper.

when my hb came home i complaint to him his mum duno use what brand diaper endup baby kena diaper rash. i even show him how bad it is. den he called his mum but she's not around so he told his dad what happened. nxt day he called his mum, told her baby got diaper rash. endup he said his mum used the diapers that her china neighbour gave her. he was abit angry, told her dun anyhow use diapers from ppl, who knows how long the neighbour has kept the diapers(furthermore the neighbour kids already grown up liao)

makes me so mad when i thought of this..:nah:
until now i still duno what brand diaper MIL had use on my boy, i juz know the whole diaper looks very plastic to me, even the inside also!:nah:

Ting

actually diapers also hv shelve life. so after a period of time cant use alr..

fionong

Frankly speaking, I'm also facing the same situation with my ILAWS. My ILAWS use to stay in Kampong thus they are still leading a Kampong lifestyle despite them staying in HDB Flat right now.

1) They love sitting on the floor. I don't know whether did those staying in Kampong sweep their floor but my ILAWS didn't. Their floors are full of ants and debris. Even my maid complain their floor are sticky. When we bring our bb to ILAWS's place, my hb's auntie will carry my bb and sit on the floor playing with her. I cannot imagine ants crawling on my bb legs and dirts sticking on on her body.

2) During my 1st confinement, we were staying with our ILAWS as they are helping me with the confinement and also taking care of my bb (1st child). I wanted to breastfeed my bb but my hb's auntie claimed that I was dirty because I only wipe my body with chinese herbs but did not bath. They were the one who don't allow me to bath hor.... Immediately once the bb start to cry, my hb's auntie will rush into the bedroom and carried her away for feeding. Sometime when I try to breastfeed the bb, she will barge into the room and carry the bb away. She keep accusing me for starving the bb because of the low milk supply. I find her ignorant loh.... Who will has heavy milk supply for the 1st 2 weeks ? It will increase gradually right ?

Hence, whenever my friends are asking me (in front of my husband) whether did I breastfeed I will reply "NO". Then they will start lecturing me saying breastfeed is good or whatsoever. As if I don't know meh.... But I can't tell them that it was my hb's auntie who don't allow me to breastfeed mah.... my husband will scream at me because he is too over-protective over his family member.

3) As above-mentioned, there are ants crawling all over the place. I caught them feeding ANTS WITH MILK to my bb a lot of time within a month. Due to poor eye-sight of my hb's grandma, she always argued with me she cannot see any ants.

4) Once my bb open her eyes, my ILAWS will immediately carry the bb all the way until she fall asleep again.

5) Put my bb on their bed. My ILAWS don't change their bedsheet. I stayed in their place for a month and I didn't see them sending the bedsheet for washing. Can you imagine the bedsheet from Dark Blue to Charcoal Black ? :tno:

... ... I will only list out a few else it going to be a neverending story.

After confinement, I immediately shift out of ILAWS house as I cannot their filthy lifestyle anymore.

Last edited:

pkshl

Frankly speaking, I'm also facing the same situation with my ILAWS. My ILAWS use to stay in Kampong thus they are still leading a Kampong lifestyle despite them staying in HDB Flat right now.

1) They love sitting on the floor. I dont't know whether did those staying in Kampong sweep their floor but my ILAWS didn't. Their floors are full of ants and debris. Even my maid complain their floor are sticky. When we bring our baby to ILAWS's place, my husband's auntie will carry my baby and sit on the floor playing with her. I cannot imagine ants crawling on my baby legs and dirts sticking on on her body.

2) During my 1st confinement, we were staying with our ILAWS as they are helping me with the confinement and also taking care of my baby (1st child). I wanted to breastfeed my baby but my husband's auntie claimed that I was dirty because I only wipe my body with chinese herbs but did not bath. They were the one who dont't allow me to bath .... Immediately once the baby start to cry, my husband's auntie will rush into the bedroom and carried her away for feeding. Sometime when I try to breastfeed the baby, she will barge into the room and carry the baby away. She keep accusing me for starving the baby because of the low milk supply. I find her ignorant loh.... Who will has heavy milk supply for the 1st 2 weeks ? It will increase gradually right ?

Hence, whenever my friends are asking me (in front of my husband) whether did I breastfeed I will reply "NO". Then they will start lecturing me saying breastfeed is good or whatsoever. As if I dont't know meh.... But I can't tell them that it was my husband's auntie who dont't allow me to breastfeed mah.... my husband will scream at me because he is too over-protective over his family member.

3) As above-mentioned, there are ants crawling all over the place. I caught them feeding ANTS WITH MILK to my baby a lot of time within a month. Due to poor eye-sight of my husband's grandma, she always argued with me she cannot see any ants.

4) Once my baby open her eyes, my ILAWS will immediately carry the baby all the way until she fall asleep again.

5) Put my baby on their bed. My ILAWS dont't change their bedsheet. I stayed in their place for a month and I didn't see them sending the bedsheet for washing. Can you imagine the bedsheet from Dark Blue to Charcoal Black ? :tno:

... ... I will only list out a few else it going to be a neverending story.

After confinement, I immediately shift out of ILAWS house as I cannot their filthy lifestyle anymore.
my Inlaws hse also got lots of ants. once, i brought along my boy's medicine to her place, cos tat time my boy was sick, den when my hb brought home the medicine, the whole plastic bag & medicine was full of ants! imagine my horror when i saw it! i simply throw everything into the wash basin & wash everything with water, washing the ants away! i was so mad cos there was even ants sticking to the medicine bottle itself! lucky the ants did not get into the medicine. den i complaint to my hb tat his mum is so dirty!

yr Inlaws extreme, heng u move out!

-jOanna

My hubby went to buy the "yi shao guang" b4 baby go over and stick stick so ants will die lol.. I still prefer own house lor.. hais.. too bad my husband so OLD FASHION.. hais..

pkshl

My hubby went to buy the "yi shao guang" before baby go over and stick stick so ants will die lol.. I still prefer own house .. hais.. too bad my husband so OLD FASHION.. hais..
my hb also old-fashion.worst, things i said abt his mum he not happy but i dun care, i juz complaint. he tinks everything his mum do is correct & should follow.

hakisumi

i also place the baygon ants hut around the house..

i also clean the neh neh counter after my MIL makes milk for graham..
cos somehow she ll sprinkle the milk powder tat ll attract ants easily...
should had bought a black shelve instead of white.. more obvious..LOlz