Am So Happy That I've A Very Good & Reliable Contractor To Renovate My New Flat!

Vonn55

Hi All,
I've a very good & reliable renovation contractor to recommend!
She's renovating my new 3rm flat for me:)
I find her very understanding & easy to commuicate with,
she's very nice & even help me a lot with what i've requested / wanted for.
The best thing is the price she quoted me is acceptable n it's within my budget.
As i've check with some other places too, but price is a bit higher..
So i strongly recommend her!

Her Name Is: Liza / 98487778

Feel Free to call her up to check n quote the price for your dreamhouse =)

Starsapphire

Thanks, Vonn55 for sharing the info. It is very difficult to find good and reliable renovators and contractors! What is the name of Liza's, (your renovator's) company?

Vonn55

Am So Happy That I've A Very Good & Reliable Contractor To Renovate My New Flat!

Hey dear she's not only my renovator, she's also my auntie :)
Had recommended a lot of people for their reno(s) and they were all very happy with their home.. U may call her to check with her about all the details u wanna know..

fION88

Hello everyone,

This is a wonderful forum!

Few months back, I got my keys to my new 5-room HDB and was hunting for reliable renovation contractors to do up my apartment. Needless to say, I had a hell of of a time running around like a mad woman. Lots of time spent, and wasted as well of course.

Through a good friend of mine, she referred me to BestRenovation.sg

I received 15 quotations to suit my budget from different renovation companies in less then 24-hours! Cool! It's totally free and non-obligatory.

Herself and her pals had all used this website to source for renovation quotes and packages for their home renovation.

The interior design and renovation professionals listed here are all reputable experts with many years of valuable experience.

Instead of wasting my time searching and making calls to multiple companies, I just simply fill up my requirements and voila!

Last edited: