Ameda dual breast pump urgently needed!

CaslynMum

Ameda dual breast pump urgently needed! Reopen! requesting for a friend ~

Reopen! requesting for a friend ~

Last edited:

mommaseuss

Hi CaslynMum,

I have a AMEDA Purely Yours Electric Breast Pump with set of 6 bottles for sale. Originally bought in the US, so it comes with US Adapter. You will need a US-to-Singapore voltage transformer (available easily at $10 to $20 at shops) or alternatively use 6 ‘AA’ batteries. Condition 7/10 but should be good enough if you plan to sterilize anyway or get new parts.

Asking $150. Can send pictures if you are keen. Please email me at babyclearance2012@gmail.com

PS. I have lots of other good quality pre-loved baby items to let go too :)

CaslynMum

Reopen! requesting for a friend ~

Please let me know the price and the condition ~

MamaDT

Yup just an info... If ur friend is also considering to purchase brand new one. Robinsons is having sale. Ameda pumps 20% off.

MamaDT

thanks for the info
but new de is abt $399 with 20% = $319
preloved can get like $150 or less
yup agree with you.. but tot u said urgent. so in case u couldn't help her find a suitable preloved condition, may consider that as a last choice :)

it's a blessing for ur friend to have u as a good friend helping her :) cheers!

mhjt

its quite a good deal, in msia it's RM888 at retail price from BabyJaya. so with the exchange rate, the one at Robinson is much cheaper.

junemum

I have one to let go, motor only as won't suggest you use the accessories due to storage. Service done in August 2012. Letting go at $100 self collect.

Fionali

I have one to let go bought form robinson, seldom used condition 9/10 as I prefer manual pump. WA or SMS me @90018670

mishell09

I have a set of ameda dual pump for sale, used less than 5 times. My bought it for me from US on end Nov'12. No voltage converter is needed, just a small multi-plug which i will throw in for free. Still has one year warranty.

Selling at S$240 neg. If interested, please email me at mi_shell21@yahoo.com.sg

Last edited:

E6099

i got one local Ameda lactaline dual pump to sell also. Warranty till dec2013. used less than 5 times. bought last 2 weeks.due to travel so would like to let go. Warranty can put under your frien name for her convenient. some spare part is brand new. not yet open, cm with complete set. if interested pls email me eunice6099@yahoo.com and gv me the contact, i will call you.