Amway protein powder

momo-san

Hi

Anyone has tried Amyway protein powder before? I was recommended to take this and baby will be strong.

cheers....

climsp

is it the soy protein powder?
try during my 1st trims, i cant take the taste, will vomit out all. my collg drink alot of it during preg, baby very strong n 4kg boy.
i replace my protein w/ alot of fish, chicken breast meat.

momo-san

is it the soy protein powder?
try during my 1st trims, i cant take the taste, will vomit out all. my collg drink alot of it during preg, baby very strong n 4kg boy.
i replace my protein w/ alot of fish, chicken breast meat.

Yah, is soy protein powder. The taste is reali dat bad ah. Thks for the reply.

tealeaf

I could not drink it even when I was not pregnant. I have to mix it with fresh milk, but the taste is still weird. I gave it to my friend after half tin.

LyDeeAna

I took it everyday... My husband mix it with meiji milk n milo... It taste nicer.. I drink it w/o any issue

I love it! It tastes like unsweetened soy drink. Its all plant based, no milk ingredient. Maybe thats why its bland. can try to mix with milo, to make it like chocolate milk shake, yet nutritious. They have green tea flavour too, its tastes like green tea latte, but minus the calories as compared to normal green tea latte.

Yes, pregnant ladies need lots of protein to supply to the babies as protein is much needed for them to grow strong and healthy. They will not fall sick easily, and for mummies too, will be healthy after giving birth, and you are able to lose your excess fats faster. I got two friends who take on Amway protein and after they gave birth, they are able to fit back into their jeans they wore before pregancy after a week!

NinaNeuron

I think everyone's right about the protein, however I am very wary of taking any that comes from a factory in a tin. Especially soy! Lots of questionable findings on eating soy. Not to mention GMO...