An unhappy confinement period

Yup i do agree woman must keep some $ aside as to play safe for ourself...just in case of emergency..in need of $ n we need not have to depend on our hubby...sigh getting bz lately as we went back to sign some documents on the new house n i've no time for myself..ytd running fever due to block duct but sigh hubby still dont bother to care for me...i still have to wake up to feed baby n he still sleeping like a pig..reali getting upset n stress.=(

Maybe you can scare your hubby that you are slipping into natal-depression because of him. ..
Can you work something out like a schedule with your hubby on taking care of the baby ?
For mine , my hubby will take care from 10pm till 3am .He will chase me off to sleep and say it is daddy time .. I take the shift after that till the nanny come and pick up baby at 7am.
You need to rest well as running a fever . Wear a mask if you can to avoid passing it to your BB.

bbgal_2010

Maybe you can scare your hubby that you are slipping into natal-depression because of him. ..
Can you work something out like a schedule with your hubby on taking care of the baby ?
For mine , my hubby will take care from 10pm till 3am .He will chase me off to sleep and say it is daddy time .. I take the shift after that till the nanny come and pick up baby at 7am.
You need to rest well as running a fever . Wear a mask if you can to avoid passing it to your baby.
Thanks everyone...my fever had subsided as i have to take antibotic coz my fever was too high (41.3)c but haiz my hubby oso din take care my gal as he oso fall aslp even when baby cries he oso can't hear...still i have to wake up to feed her..=(but nw body still aching...n having migrane oso maybe not enf slp...haiz..reali going crazy