Ang SAHMs in Ang Mo Kio?

sunshinyday

hi all, is anybody free to meet up this tues 4 aug at each other's homes, i don't mind opening up my home for visit except its bursting with toys. How about the afternoon at 4pm? Live in ang mo kio ave 3. Anybody interested, pls sms me at 96333137 tomorrow. :wong29::shyxxx::Dancing_wub:

Hi

I am also a stay at home mummy living at amk ave 10 now got a 9 months old girl. Can I join u all for the gathering ?

You all are also welcome to visit my house during weekdays too.

If those who are interested do sms me and quote ur nick and inform me that u are from mummysg forum then i will sms my address to u . my hp is 92285595

Hope to receive reply from u all soon. I am also ok with gathering at amk hub too hope to make more friends in this forum

sunshinyday

Great we are finally meeting up on 20 Aug 2009 at my home at 4:30pm.

Any moms interested could sms me at 96333137 to join.

See ya!:wong19::Dancing_wub:

foey

Hi, me staying at AMK too and have been stayed at home for more than 4 months. Hehe...If there is another meet up, do let me know. Cheers.

Hi All Mummies

How's the gathering at sunnyday house last week ? Hope u all enjoy urself. And I hope I can join u gals next time. By the way, I have some brand new accessories willing to exchange for any items. If any mummies in amk is interested do pm me for more details.

As I find I keep the accessory also no use and take up too much space in my house, so willing to exchange for any item . So hope to receive some replies soon.

Cheers
Michelle

lynoh78

hi hi mummies any more gathering how about meet at amk hub or other place any1 wannna join???

Last edited:

sunshinyday

:Dancing_wub:hi mummies,

am not a coffee fan. so anyplace else we could meet? the other time only met up with june as all 3 other mummies could not make it.

how about meeting up at bishan park, green room cafe - there got plenty of space for kids to run about and is in the open? see i have 2 girls who run about alot and need space to play about (coming to 42 months and 19 months in Sep 09). would 11 - 1pm be good? we could have lunch there?

or else another home visit would be nice in the afternoon 430 - 6pm at my home? if interested, pls sms me at 96333137.

sunshinyday
:Dancing_tongue:

Hi All Mummies

I am trying to clear a lot of stuff in my house, if anyone is interested to view , buy or swap items with me. Do pm or email to me @xiaobaimummy@hotmail.com and i will send u the pictures to view. Alternatively, u can also come to my house to view the items directly and pay me on the spot or exchange other item with me if i want to swap my item with you too.

All are brand new items - Ladies Handbags (from Taiwan)
Ladies Fashion Accessories (earrings, bracelet, necklace, hairbands etc) From Korea and overseas trips,
Baby items - Milk powder (1 can Similac Stage 2 expiry date 12 Sep 2010) my girl is drinking Enfapro so no use to me) Brand new in can. Similac warmer bag and another pipo pipo warmer bag (brand new), stretch mark cream (brand new 2 bottles), pigeon breast pads (brand new in box 1 box) and some pads will be given free if buy the brand new box from me and etc too many items I buy before my girl is born and now I never use them at all so itend to sell them cheaply or swap for other items.

Please help me to clear the space for my house. Too many things in my house. All help appreciated. And for those who buy the ladies handbag from me, even if purchase 1 bag from me, will get 1 hp accessory from me or 1 pair of earring from me to thank for the support.

U can also sms me at 92285595 to come to my house to arrange for a time to view my items for fast deals .

Regards
Michelle Ang

By the way, if u all want to meet up. I am only free on tuesday , wednesday, thursday or sunday.

Timing can be 11am to 3.30pm. Venue either Amk Hub, Bishan Park or my house also can. I welcome to all mummies in amk to visit my house wish to make more friends and for my girl to make more friends too. Feel quite bored staying at home. Now my girl is going to be 10 months soon. Very naughty always climb here and there ha ha.

By the way, are u all interested to share with me pics of ur baby? Just wondering

Regards
Michelle

eelynn

Hi mummies,

I am staying in serangoon gardens wich is quite near to amk oso and wld like to join in. Izit ok?

I can organise the outing if u all want. But u all must choose the venue and date first so I have a rough idea how to organise the outing .

For venue, places I can think
1. Amk Hub
2. Bishan Park
3. Sunshine House or My house

Any other venue u all can think of ? We can use voting to select the venue that we all wanted

For me, I will choose Amk Hub. what about u all ?

For the date , U all prefer weekday or weekend ?

I will prefer weekday.

What about u all ?

I will come back again to update the gathering details again