Another Lousy Seller .

adlieyn

I'm sooo sooo sooo sooo not happy with one mummy .

I think I have email her for like 4 days or so ??
She selling/exchange her stroller . She mention that she got 2 stroller . So she was abt to sell each at $5 . So I thought , okay , maybe this is a really good deal . Infact , I wanted to help someone in need who is abt to give birth real soon . But fact that when I PM her , her price increase to $10 . So , I dun really mind .

So continue email her .. Said that collection will be on sunday only .. Then she told me , I have to go there and collect on sunday . I told hubby and he agree if he is not working than he will get it from me , if not I will get my sis to do it .

On saturday night , she mention that she cant make it , as the stroller is at bukit panjang which is at her sister house , furthermore , she got a wedding to attend to .. So I understand .

I told her directly , I felt that Its soo damn hard to close deal with her . So what if you re a full time working mother ? Say wanted to clear it ASAP , end up I guess its coming to a week alredy .

I wonder how she sell her other items , esp those bulky ones , I wonder when canthe byer take it ..

So afterr a looooooonnnnnggg email , finally she email me :

" Im sory . . Both strollers r tentatively reserved til i cud arrange a meet up for the mummy tis weekend. . Thks for the interest .. "

Then what for she asked me to collect on sunday , which is the day that she cannot make it ..

Now I'm dying to buy another stroller . I got alot of stroller but all those bulky type ones .. I finally starting new job and badly need a simple stroller for my mom to bring to and fro to the babysitter house .

Some more she like CID ask me question . I told her that I will be buying it for needy friend .
and she asked me , " I saw ur post at the forum saying that you need a stroller for ur mum to travel with ur kid . so which is which "

Seriously , its my problem what I wanna do with that stroller !!!

OMG , this is soooooooooo irritating ...

:shyxxx:

shirasefira

She selling/exchange her stroller . She mention that she got 2 stroller . So she was about to sell each at $5 . So I thought , okay , maybe this is a really good deal . Infact , I wanted to help someone in need who is about to give birth real soon . But fact that when I PM her , her price increase to $10 . So , I dont really mind .

So continue email her .. Said that collection will be on sunday only .. Then she told me , I have to go there and collect on sunday . I told hubby and he agree if he is not working than he will get it from me , if not I will get my sis to do it .

On saturday night , she mention that she cant make it , as the stroller is at bukit panjang which is at her sister house , furthermore , she got a wedding to attend to .. So I understand .

I told her directly , I felt that Its soo damn hard to close deal with her . So what if you re a full time working mother ? Say wanted to clear it ASAP , end up I guess its coming to a week alredy .

I wonder how she sell her other items , esp those bulky ones , I wonder when canthe byer take it ..

" Im sory . . Both strollers r tentatively reserved til i cud arrange a meet up for the mummy tis weekend. . Thks for the interest .. "

Then what for she asked me to collect on sunday , which is the day that she cannot make it ..

Now I'm dying to buy another stroller . I got alot of stroller but all those bulky type ones .. I finally starting new job and badly need a simple stroller for my mom to bring to and fro to the babysitter house .

Some more she like CID ask me question . I told her that I will be buying it for needy friend .
and she asked me , " I saw your post at the forum saying that you need a stroller for your mum to travel with your kid . so which is which "

wonder who the seller is... cn post her nick???

Last edited:

Feliz

She selling/exchange her stroller . She mention that she got 2 stroller . So she was about to sell each at $5 . So I thought , okay , maybe this is a really good deal . Infact , I wanted to help someone in need who is about to give birth real soon . But fact that when I PM her , her price increase to $10 . So , I dont really mind .

and she asked me , " I saw your post at the forum saying that you need a stroller for your mum to travel with your kid . so which is which "

*HUGHUG*

aiya sayang.. no choice la, online selling/buying sure kena this type of "people"..