another mummy joinin the mummy force.. lol

jennii

hi there!

Im new here, juz wanna interact with mummies and daddies(if any) here and find ways to handle my 7 mths old gal. :biggrin:

jennii

i see that there is several features, like the pets and rating and rep power and reputation. Can i ask what are they and what they represt.

also the four icons at the end of each post too...

Endoh

Alpha Male
i see that there is several features, like the pets and rating and rep power and reputation. Can i ask what are they and what they represt.

also the four icons at the end of each post too...
Reputation is more for quality posts. Whenever you feel a member has written a good post, you can rep that member. It's like a form of recognition. Of course, this is not the official explanation. This is just from my own understanding. For official explanation please read here.

For the pet wise, it is a little entertainment I guess? For more details, please read here.

As for the four icons, they are tools linking to content aggregators like Technorati and del.icio.us... Whenever we come across something good, we can add a certain content to these content aggregators to be shared across the web platform. Many blogs are using it for publicising their contents and it can work the same way for forums too.

Last edited:

Angelmum

Reputation is more for quality posts. .......Many blogs are using it for publicising their contents and it can work the same way for forums too.
Endoh knows alot!!:shyxxx::shyxxx: I longer here but didnt bothered to 'learn'