Antenatal class in TMC?

hi preggie lady, i heard the antental class organized by TMC esp host by mrs wong is good, i signed up for it for 25 apr session, but Mrs wong only teach in AMK hub. $200+ if you are not delivering at TMC.

Haz

hihi,
i've also signed up antenatal class with TMC but starting on 27 apr instead.

iceydragon, did you sign up for the FBI thingy (First Born Incentive)? got discount for the class itself, rebate for hospital stay (diff rates depending on how many bedders you choose) n blar blar blar... i havnt decide leh... dunno whether worth or not.

iwan2noe

hihi,
i've also signed up antenatal class with Thomson Medical Center but starting on 27 apr instead.

iceydragon, did you sign up for the FBI thingy (First Born Incentive)? got discount for the class itself, rebate for hospital stay (diff rates depending on how many bedders you choose) and blar blar blar... i havnt decide ... dont know whether worth or not.
Hi Haz & iceydragon,

How do you sign up for the antenatal class with TMC by Mrs Wong ?
Can enlighten me, pls?:err:

Many thanks!

uddermummy

If you're going for Wong Boi Boi's class, make sure you go early cos she speaks really softly, even when she has the mike!

iwan2noe

Hi hi,

Mothers/MTBs who attended Mrs Wong antenatal classes, how early into the pregnancy must mtbs attend the classes? 4th month onwards? or later ?

Pls advise...

thanks so much! =)

iwan2noe

If you're going for Wong Boi Boi's class, make sure you go early cos she speaks really softly, even when she has the mike!

Hi uddermummy,

You mean to say come early so that we can sit in front of the class, nearer to her?

hehe

sunshinyday

Re: Antenatal class in Parentlink

try the childbirth and hynobirthing pre-natal classes at parentlink (www.parentlink.org). they are great and really an insight into birthing.

consider having a doula at your birth to have the unmedicated birth that most hope for but do not end up with...:Dancing_wub:

yuki22

Hi, Can I check for those that attended Mrs Wong class, how big is the class size? Is it alway held at AMK Hub? Can I ask for her class does everyone attend with hubby? My hubby will be going oversea and i am unsure if I should sign up for the class if i am going alone .. will it be werid?

iwan2noe

Hi, Can I check for those that attended Mrs Wong class, how big is the class size? Is it alway held at AMK Hub? Can I ask for her class does everyone attend with hubby? My hubby will be going oversea and i am unsure if I should sign up for the class if i am going alone .. will it be werid?
Hi yuki22,

I think it is about 20 odd couples for each class. When I signed up for the class, I was advised to attend the class together with my hubby. Maybe you wanna sign up if your hubby is unable to attend with you for some classes while the rest of the classes u can attend with ur hubby when you are back. But i think for some classes, hubby is advisable to come as there are some massaging exercises which Mrs wong will teach and also some that is related to both u and ur hubby in taking care of ur baby in future...

Morever, if u are delivering in TMC, u may consider applying for FBI/SBI to enjoy discounts and some incentives available only to the FBI/SBI members
Hope this help!

yuki22

Hi iwan2noe, my hubby will be oversea for a month and by the time he is back then i will be in about 30 weeks so might be late to attend ....afraid is quite tiring during that period of time ....i wanted to go myself but heard abt some massaging exercise which may need hubby so still considering...

have u attended the class already?

iwan2noe

Hi iwan2noe, my hubby will be oversea for a month and by the time he is back then i will be in about 30 weeks so might be late to attend ....afraid is quite tiring during that period of time ....i wanted to go myself but heard about some massaging exercise which may need hubby so still considering...

have you attended the class already?
Hi yuki22,
Hmm, not yet also..Will in attending her oct class...It will be good to learn, since ur hubby is also away...sometimes the skill learnt may comes in handy for u..u consider ok?

yuki22

Hi iwan2noe, how many weeks r u when ur Oct class start? I will be in my 28 weeks so not sure is it too late to take? TMC asked me to reconsider.

iwan2noe

Hi iwan2noe, how many weeks are you when your Oct class start? I will be in my 28 weeks so not sure is it too late to take? Thomson Medical Center asked me to reconsider.
Hi yuki22,

I will roughly be in my 24th weeks..Hmm, I also think it isnt too early for me but I still go for it, at least i know what i can do during delivering. They will also teach us exercises that is helpful to us.

emm, otherwise, you may consider attending lessons offered by other hospital,like kk, Mt A, etc?