Anti M.I.L. CLUBB - we all know wads tat :p (Includes anything that ends with I.L.)

Rate your MIL (FIL/SIL/BIL all included - same group)

• FANTASTIC - couldn't be better, God send angel~~

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

chiro

Re: Anti M.I.L. CLUBB - we all know wads tat :p (Includes anything that ends with I.L

my FIL shld have been a woman..

dunno a single thing about woman but talk macam like got alot of experience as one

chiro

Re: Anti M.I.L. CLUBB - we all know wads tat :p (Includes anything that ends with I.L

and of course, SIL...

when she come to my house overweekend..she willl scream and shout at the children..
and she will say things to her children like "u think i very free is it? can wait?"

speak to her children with no love..

then can hear her shout "stop jumping!".... "i say! stop jumping!" ...."stop jumping! do you hear me!!"

walau..shout so many times also no use..

feel like going over and say "i heard u"

princessminn

my boy cries so loudly tonite...
he wanna sleep but he cant sleep...
then just nice i went out of e room,my mother in law came in and tok to my boy..
after that she tok 'bird' words to mi...
say what need mi help you carry him anot,why you wrap him until lik that...
grrr...
i cant even handle him properly,she can meh???
i duno wat my boy lik meh?
i jitao shoot her : he lik it at my mom's place looo...

Last edited:

Spiralng

my boy cries so loudly tonite...
he wanna sleep but he cant sleep...
then just nice i went out of e room,my mother in law came in and tok to my boy..
after that she tok 'bird' words to mi...
say what need mi help you carry him anot,why you wrap him until lik that...
grrr...
i cant even handle him properly,she can meh???
hmmm....maybe should let her try lorrr....then take the chance to give her bird talk

CanCanMum

have..me...me...me....but now i too busy cracking my head looking for a nanny to complain. Few weeks back, mother in law overworked herself (her own choice) until her leg become very painful. Out of fustration and anger, she tell me she dont want to take care of my 3 kids anymore thus giving me 1mth notice. Every now and then when she is tired, she will scream at my kids or snap at me...if she have enough rest, she will smile at my kids eat anything i offered her.....
oh dear~~~hab u gotten the nanny oredi??

jal

no more complaints???????
Complaints??? Sure got! A lot!!!

My 2nd sister In law claims she is poor, so she has never paid her parents' medical bills before. It is always my hubby, his bro & 1 of his sisters who pay. YET this "poor" sister In law's 2 daughters (who are earning only $4 an hour) can afford to get the latest & trendiest touchphone! They can afford to buy The Face Shop product for their mother! They can afford to watch a movie every now & then! They can afford to buy the popular Miss Naughty T-shirt. They can afford to buy bags which happen to be in season. AND my sister In law is so "poor" she can afford to give her youngest daughter pocket money everyday! AND AND AND her youngest daughter has over $1,000 in her bank account! You call this poor??? This is called being stingy to one's own parents & siblings but generous to one's children! Chao kuan!!! Grr!!!

uddermummy

Don't stop me from complaining!!!!

complaint number 1: gave me left overs when i was doing my confinement.

complaint no 2: asked her to help buy some meat during my confinement and she bought like less than 500g of minced meat which was supposed to last me 1 week!!!!

complaint no 3: said that i shouldn't have kids if i couldn't cope when I was suffering from post natal depression and had just kicked the confinement nanny out.

Hello! She was the one who asked me to get married earlier so that I can have kids earlier!

complaint no 4: last time told me that it will be v hard to coordinate our schedules if i move out and she won't be able to look after dd.

now, go back once a week, still kena complained that once a week is not enuf.

let my dd go over more often, 3 x, also not enuf.

complaint no 5: always say dd cries because she's not familiar with them.

excuse me, dd cries because she's hungry, tired, just not happy. Which bb on earth will never cry?

dd see my face 24/7 but she sometimes also cries when she's craNKY.

complaint no 6: say until machiam like my dd only has a father but doesn't have a mother.

dd only looks like hubby. When i said that dd looks like my niece when my niece was younger, they quickly brought out my hubby's bb pics.

Yeah, I know dd looks like hubby, but why can't she also take after my family?

complaint no 7: when they visit, i can't carry dd at all just in case they think that I'm trying to snatch away their grand daughter.

and many many more!!!!:Dancing_furious:

before i got married, everyone was very nice. wah, after we lived together, it was downhill all the way!!!!

stupidyeye

hehe...i think i extra here...and also if i complain abt my single life here...think all of u gona kill me.......coz all complain abt PIL....zzzzz...while i dn face all this.....

rainypink

My MIL .. When mybrother in law smokes, she say aiyah, outside also people smoking.. wont die one.

then when i refuse to eat the alcoholic cake, she say eat wont die one.

but when i eat nasi lemak, drink abit of coke, she NAGS and COMPLAINS.

SHE GOT CRAZY OR NOT??

lawla12

My mother in law .. When mybrother in law smokes, she say aiyah, outside also people smoking.. wont die one.

SHE GOT CRAZY OR NOT??
shoot back at her "mind ur own business" !!!!!!!!!!!!

:realmad::realmad::realmad::realmad::realmad::realmad::realmad::realmad::realmad:

autumn82

My mother in law .. When mybrother in law smokes, she say aiyah, outside also people smoking.. wont die one.

SHE GOT CRAZY OR NOT??
:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:Seems like all ILs have such problems eh... :p

Mine is feed the oily chee kway can, drink cold fresh milk cannot? Zzzz...

autumn82

Last Fri nite, I wanted to let Iggy sleep at 7.30pm then leave and meet you all.. Then mother in law said, why not you let him sleep at 9pm++ so he won't wake up later and play. I was like, "why not you try and put him to sleep around 9pm+ instead coz I meeting friends" Then she replied, "dont't want lahh!! I dont know how to make him sleep~~!" Then I LL. Let her play with Iggy until 9.30pm then make Iggy sleep. By then Iggy was dead tiredz by 10pm+.

Next mOrn, she asked Belle to give me a call, tell me she feed Iggy with Chee Kway? The last time when they stayed over, I already told her not to feed Iggy with outside food!!! She knew it yet do AGAIN!? what's the point of calling me after you have fed him!?

When we reached there, she started her usual routine, "Iggy last nite woke up @ 11pm+ and played until 2am+ then woke up at 6am+! No one disturb him also can wake up!" After asking, then I realised 11pm+ was becoz brother in law came back! They open and close door super loud and also talk! that's why Iggy woke up! zzzz. Then mother in law continue her story, "Just now 12plus slept, 1pm+ woke up , only nap for an hr.. so little~" zzz. She said she tried to make him sleep rock/carry/yaolan but all useless coz dont have my smell so iggy can't sleep??! Fine.

Then when I told her dont't feed Iggy with outside food anymore, she replied, "AIYAH, never mind one lahhh, 1 chee Kuay only! Last time my kids and those I look after also eat, now also grow up!" I told her, but I dont want Iggy to get exposed to so strong flavoured/oily/sweet/salty foods too early. After 2yrs old! Then she again repeat her, "last time I look after this boy, everyday eat roti prata! So also ok." I kept mum. I was boiling oredi..

Dinner time, I was feeding Iggy, she played with him until he doesn't concentrate on eating. In the end, cried wanted to get out of the walker! Then mother in law wanted to snatch Iggy from me twice to pacify him when I was talking firmly to him... I had to pacify him, sing/talk/play toys to feed him until I put him on top of the washing machine. Fed up, then he started to finish his remaining porridge. Fed up oredi rite? mother in law said, "aiyoh, wait fall down jialats!" I was like, "Hello, I'm not gonna kill him by letting him sit there! I'm THERE!" #!$@%

Dinner time for Belle, as usual, asked what Belle wants to eat, before belle could reply, mother in law said she loved RICE. Then my father in law wants to eat hokkien mee, so I said just get hokkien mee for all , easier and buy other foods to mix lorr.. Then Belle ate super slow during dinner coz at 4pm+ she asked BELLE to eat 2 slices of raisins breadz...... WULIAO MAH?! 4pm eat 2 slices?! ......Then mother in law said, "why not give rice, since she like rice.. she eat so slow. Tis afternoon we bought chicken rice for her, she ate so fast!" Ian also alittle hot oredi. Told his mum, "doesn't mean she like rice, she has to eat rice for every meals! She has to try all sorts of foods mahh.. Then the mum aGain nag nag.. In the end, Ian gave her fried rice, but belle also never finish.... Stupid lorr.. grrrrrrrrrr....

Fruits after dinner, she said her family no one likes dragonfruit but since we got eat she bought. Then she kept on saying the fruit is cooling.. I was like, it is good for health lorr.. Iggy also eat.. Duhzz...

By then, I was already super tulanz.. Went down to buy 2 bottles of beer home..

CanCanMum

Last Fri nite, I wanted to let Iggy sleep at 7.30pm then leave and meet you all.. Then mother in law said, why not you let him sleep at 9pm++ so he won't wake up later and play. I was like, "why not you try and put him to sleep around 9pm+ instead coz I meeting friends" Then she replied, "dont't want lahh!! I dont know how to make him sleep~~!" Then I LL. Let her play with Iggy until 9.30pm then make Iggy sleep. By then Iggy was dead tiredz by 10pm+.

Next mOrn, she asked Belle to give me a call, tell me she feed Iggy with Chee Kway? The last time when they stayed over, I already told her not to feed Iggy with outside food!!! She knew it yet do AGAIN!? what's the point of calling me after you have fed him!?

When we reached there, she started her usual routine, "Iggy last nite woke up @ 11pm+ and played until 2am+ then woke up at 6am+! No one disturb him also can wake up!" After asking, then I realised 11pm+ was becoz brother in law came back! They open and close door super loud and also talk! that's why Iggy woke up! zzzz. Then mother in law continue her story, "Just now 12plus slept, 1pm+ woke up , only nap for an hr.. so little~" zzz. She said she tried to make him sleep rock/carry/yaolan but all useless coz dont have my smell so iggy can't sleep??! Fine.

Then when I told her dont't feed Iggy with outside food anymore, she replied, "AIYAH, never mind one lahhh, 1 chee Kuay only! Last time my kids and those I look after also eat, now also grow up!" I told her, but I dont want Iggy to get exposed to so strong flavoured/oily/sweet/salty foods too early. After 2yrs old! Then she again repeat her, "last time I look after this boy, everyday eat roti prata! So also ok." I kept mum. I was boiling oredi..

Dinner time, I was feeding Iggy, she played with him until he doesn't concentrate on eating. In the end, cried wanted to get out of the walker! Then mother in law wanted to snatch Iggy from me twice to pacify him when I was talking firmly to him... I had to pacify him, sing/talk/play toys to feed him until I put him on top of the washing machine. Fed up, then he started to finish his remaining porridge. Fed up oredi rite? mother in law said, "aiyoh, wait fall down jialats!" I was like, "Hello, I'm not gonna kill him by letting him sit there! I'm THERE!" #!$@%

Dinner time for Belle, as usual, asked what Belle wants to eat, before belle could reply, mother in law said she loved RICE. Then my father in law wants to eat hokkien mee, so I said just get hokkien mee for all , easier and buy other foods to mix lorr.. Then Belle ate super slow during dinner coz at 4pm+ she asked BELLE to eat 2 slices of raisins breadz...... WULIAO MAH?! 4pm eat 2 slices?! ......Then mother in law said, "why not give rice, since she like rice.. she eat so slow. Tis afternoon we bought chicken rice for her, she ate so fast!" Ian also alittle hot oredi. Told his mum, "doesn't mean she like rice, she has to eat rice for every meals! She has to try all sorts of foods mahh.. Then the mum aGain nag nag.. In the end, Ian gave her fried rice, but belle also never finish.... Stupid lorr.. grrrrrrrrrr....

Fruits after dinner, she said her family no one likes dragonfruit but since we got eat she bought. Then she kept on saying the fruit is cooling.. I was like, it is good for health lorr.. Iggy also eat.. Duhzz...

By then, I was already super tulanz.. Went down to buy 2 bottles of beer home..
"%%$&#%$&*#*%(^(%#*" to BaObei's MIL......irritating :p

jal

Can I complain again??? Can I? Can I? :p

My SILs are all so hypocritical! They all love to compete to see who eats the HEALTHIEST among them. So every time when they go back to their parents' house during weekend, they will say "It is good that father cooked this soup as it is very healthy. It is not oily. It is not salty." Blah blah blah. There was once father in law steamed some canned sardine & when these women saw that plate, they went "Father! dont cook sardine! It is not healthy! It is canned food! It is full of preservatives! It is not healthy!" Hello! It is only that ONE time that father in law cooked sardine! Must you make such a big fuss???

Again, there was once father in law steamed Muar pearl otah for lunch & these women again went "Father! Next time dont buy otah! It is very unhealthy you know! There is preservatives inside!" So I took a look at the packaging of the uncooked ones inside the freezer. It said "NO PRESERVATIVES". What the hell these women get so alarmed for what?! Look at the packaging first! Dont shoot your mouth!

And every now & then, they will tell me dont cook meat at home, dont eat meat outside as it is not healthy. Then when one of my SILs called us all for a family gathering at her house, guess what??? She cooked meat!!! And it was a canned meat!!! #$$%&*()&*$!!!!

And oh, when the canned food is an item that their daughters LOVE to eat, these women will not make a single sound. Everything becomes ok. My father in law often makes soup with canned mushrooms & my nieces will all snatch them away, sometimes filling up a whole bowl. How come I dont hear their mothers complaining "Father! dont buy canned mushrooms! It is very unhealthy! How many times must I tell you???" And neither do they tell their daughters not to eat so many canned mushrooms!

Healthy eating??? My foot! Unhealthy food automatically becomes healthy food as long as your daughters love to eat them. And you still have the cheek to tell others your idea of healthy eating???!!! WTH!!!

Last edited:

autumn82

Can I complain again??? Can I? Can I? :p

My SILs are all so hypocritical! They all love to compete to see who eats the HEALTHIEST among them. So every time when they go back to their parents' house during weekend, they will say "It is good that father cooked this soup as it is very healthy. It is not oily. It is not salty." Blah blah blah. There was once father in law steamed some canned sardine & when these women saw that plate, they went "Father! dont cook sardine! It is not healthy! It is canned food! It is full of preservatives! It is not healthy!" Hello! It is only that ONE time that father in law cooked sardine! Must you make such a big fuss???

Again, there was once father in law steamed Muar pearl otah for lunch & these women again went "Father! Next time dont buy otah! It is very unhealthy you know! There is preservatives inside!" So I took a look at the packaging of the uncooked ones inside the freezer. It said "NO PRESERVATIVES". What the hell these women get so alarmed for what?! Look at the packaging first! Dont shoot your mouth!

And every now & then, they will tell me dont cook meat at home, dont eat meat outside as it is not healthy. Then when one of my SILs called us all for a family gathering at her house, guess what??? She cooked meat!!! And it was a canned meat!!! #$$%&*()&*$!!!!

And oh, when the canned food is an item that their daughters LOVE to eat, these women will not make a single sound. Everything becomes ok. My father in law often makes soup with canned mushrooms & my nieces will all snatch them away, sometimes filling up a whole bowl. How come I dont hear their mothers complaining "Father! dont buy canned mushrooms! It is very unhealthy! How many times must I tell you???" And neither do they tell their daughters not to eat so many canned mushrooms!

Healthy eating??? My foot! Unhealthy food automatically becomes healthy food as long as your daughters love to eat them. And you still have the cheek to tell others your idea of healthy eating???!!! WTH!!!
:err:Canned mushroom not high in sodium? So healthy? Wahahahahahah

lurve0601

:Dancing_angry:I WANNA COMPLAIN!!! :Dancing_furious:
MY FIL SUCKX!!!! Selfish b**tard, all he cares is himself!!!

My daughter has just recovered from a bad flu, which doctor suspect her to be a swine flu patient. Yet when I told him not to feed my daughter with sweets and creamy biscuits he replied: "your husband also like that brought up, what's wrong with that? This one cannot eat, that one cannot eat like that how to grow?" I told him but my daughter just recovered moreover is not fully yet he continues he's rubbish~ I really burst into tears lo! WTF~

I really finds he suckx! When my kids is playing at the living room right beside him, he'll just light the cigratte and SMOKE! (sorry to smoker parents) But i find at least wanna smoke also go outside or when my daughter is away then smoke mahx? In the olden days, you old freaks didn't know the danger cause to kids but now in SG, everywhere is telling you how much harm they would brought to kids ok!!!! If you wanna DIE pls die alone, AND LEAVE MY DAUGHTER ALONE!!! You killing my daughter's brain cells and health, F**K YOU@@#@@#!@#$#$##$#$%

I soooo wanna move out of that freaking house!!! Why this world is only about money!!!! When we got the ability, don't worry I wouldn't even wanna stay in your house for a second!

Talking about snatching daughter, HAHA even funny~ My IL side always say very funny things, like when i pregnant my MIL go temple den the monk say her lost daughter will come back find her. So when they know my tummy inside is a girl, they say it's her daughter reborn come back. Later MIL's sis come over from overseas when my daughter was 1yrs old, she saw a birth mark on her hand and say it's their mother reborn. Cause when their mom died, they mark her hand with a marker where my daughter had her birth mark on. WTF~ Why can't my daughter just be MY DAUGHTER>!!??

Also very funny, my girl likes to carry bag. So everytime my MIL brought her out she will try to carry he bag and walk around, and if others tries to touch she will scream. Then they say it's she protect her property don't let others touch only she can touch. OF COX LA!!! She wanna play mah, when she grab hold of my wallet she also like that who touch she also scream. SIAO~ seriously, this way you only spoilt her and she would had a bad manners of digging others bags. They always say she small don't know, she small don't know. Then when know? Wait till she know liao then tell her cannot she will listen izzi ?! Doing it for years then you suddenly say it's wrong? She will listen>?! Only know how to spoilt her, F****

I really hate to bring my daugther back home on weekends. If I manage to move out, i'll make sure when i brought her back for visit, i'll never let her step out of my sight.

Last edited by a moderator:

CanCanMum

complain complain!!!!

stop cooking those funny dishes

i dislike them!!!! i said it tastes OK doesnt mean i LIKE THEM!!!!! i m being polite ONLY!!!!

Everytime u come means my expenditure SHOOTS UP!!!!

ARrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh