Anxious for Baby to come out!

sherz4628

I'm currently 39 weeks and I can't wait for my baby to pop! Previously at 30 weeks signs of premature labour and doc gave me meds to stop contractions. Now when it's time for her to pop, it seems like she don't want to come out at all!

Anyway feeling the same way as me? Is there anyway to get my baby to come out soon?

vinder79

Hi there u are 39 weeks pregnant u will surely be anxious for baby to be delivered.I mean u feel that u are ready to see baby face hair and play with baby but u should be taking some rest.1 more week time and your life will be totally revolved ard baby.Take plenty of rest and baby will come out when ready.
My 1st pregnancy 25 hrs labour in 2008 induced birth after 41 weeks.My 2nd pregnancy 15 hrs labour in 2009 induced birth after 39 weeks 4 days.

I have friends telling me to take long slow walks as it will induced birth and i did it for both but baby was 2 comfy insideso induction done.

But girl any labour be it induced/c sector virginal is hard work so take plenty of rest.Dont worry 2 much abt baby comming out thats the doc worry.

vinder79

babe i took epidural after 15 hrs cause cannot tahan 4 no 1.When time 4 no 2 and i knew induced i took it earlier like 2 hrs into induction before labour started and when they force broke my water bag i was not even aware la.Anyway each person has a different labour processs.Happy MOTHERS DAY TO U.

angelwendy

Do more walking will help.. for me after 7 hours of pain.. i took epi... cause cannot tahan already...:embarrassed: the after that... another 8 hours then my baby is out... so total around... 16 hours... haha... i think it depends... some is faster...

sherz4628

I've decided..I am so taking epidural..haha...I don't think I can take the pain at all..just those false contractions that I have been experiencing lately is painful enough..I can't imagine how painful is the real ones!

vinder79

I was cursing my hubby non stop and used all kinds of words but your biggest motivation will be when doc/midwife tells u i can see baby hair.You need to push some more.Anyway jusst 4 ur info before the big push the lessen the epidural.They did that too me so i asked for an ice pack and put it under my hips so the cold will numb the pain.

lekdao

I was cursing my hubby non stop and used all kinds of words but your biggest motivation will be when doc/midwife tells you i can see baby hair.You need to push some more.Anyway jusst 4 your info before the big push the lessen the epidural.They did that too me so i asked for an ice pack and put it under my hips so the cold will numb the pain.

Wah, u still can curse. for me pain until dunno how to talk or open my mouth. The moment i see my gynae, i requested for c-sec (using sign lang), they ignored me guess is too late. hahaha ..... very soon, my baby is out. Both i did it w/o epidural.

sherz4628

Oh geez...I didn't know they'll lessen the epidural towards the end and let you feel the pain..I thought just push when the doc say push...

I just went for my check up and my doc scolded me for eating too much and letting the baby grow till three point something kg right now...

:eek:15: As if I can control how big she grows..I already control eating and my weight gain constant k..

He said scared I no strength to push such a big baby out...

Sherz = Sherine? =P

Oh geez...I didn't know they'll lessen the epidural towards the end and let you feel the pain..I thought just push when the doc say push...

I just went for my check up and my doc scolded me for eating too much and letting the baby grow till three point something kg right now...

:eek:15: As if I can control how big she grows..I already control eating and my weight gain constant k..

He said scared I no strength to push such a big baby out...

When I was carrying No.2, I couldn't wait to pop coz I was so heavy and so tired. I did lotsa walking but still the same.

I remembered watching an episode from 'Friends' where they said sex could help to induce labour. And that was what I did exactly. And it worked! Haha!

15mins after sex I had contractions. 1hr later gave birth. No time for epidural. Hubby drove like crazy to the hospital. Lucky didn't give birth in the car. Was in delivery suite for 4mins before baby popped.

TANZHENZHI

wow ramblingmummy, you're one lucky one haha.. me too contractions for more than 12hours then send into hospital at 11pm then gave birth at 4am. Really very anxious when the contractions come and so happy, can't wait to see our little cutie haha.. i was laughing while giving birth becos 1st time gave birth find it so miracle that i actually can pop a baby out from my body haha.. my gynae still say i was the 1st to laugh while giving birth haha.. too happy le..

rioikinz

Dear Sherz, "When baby is ready he/she will let you know. Enjoy the birth giving it's a natural process and god gift" - that was what I was being told and it did happen to me.

I went for my check up 1 week before my edd and gynae told me there is no sign of labour at all and he planned for me to be induced on the following week. Who knows 2 days after my check up my water bag just burst and baby was borne 12 hours later. I went through the process w/o epidural and till today its still an unforgettable experience.

Go for it gal just relax and enjoy yourself now...