any 2002 kiddos parents here

Dymples

J1 is born in Nov 2002. Next year need to register for P1. You all start to select your choice of Primary school yet? I'm hoping no need to ballot cos that year's birth rate is really low right??

M

^Mami_Jazz^

Wow so happi so mamy 2002 kids here, can organise outing for them liao :Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue:

Pls Update the list heheheh ...

Yeye
Vion - Verone - Jan Gal
Jedamum - Jerald - Aug boy
Xiaoxue - Skye - Oct boy
Mami_Jazz - Javen - Sep boy
City.Pumpkin - Oct Gal
Xiaodaisy - boy
Abkoh - Ace - May Gal
Dymples - J1 - Nov

jxy_mom

Hi, my gal is born in Dec. 2002.

For P1 registration, this year's P1 registration is a good guide. If you look at the birth rates in 2000, 2001, and 2002'; from 2000 (dragon year) and 2001, the birth rate drop a few thousands, so we would expect this years P1 registration to be easier but not true wor, and the drop in number of babies born in 2001 and 2002 is a few hundred only, so I think next year's registration would be quite similar as this year.

Guess, its always better to be a parent volunteer in the school of your choice and on top of that within 1km of the school of your choice.

XiaoXue

Hi, my gal is born in Dec. 2002.

Guess, its always better to be a parent volunteer in the school of your choice and on top of that within 1km of the school of your choice.
Hi jxy_mom.. Welcome~ =D

Anyway even if it a new school oso muz be parent volunteer? The school I wanna enrol DS to is 0.26km away from our new place..

aby

Yeye - boy
Vion - Verone - Jan Gal
Jedamum - Jerald - Aug boy
Xiaoxue - Skye - Oct boy
Mami_Jazz - Javen - Sep boy
City.Pumpkin - Oct Gal
Xiaodaisy - boy
Abkoh - Ace - May boy
Dymples - J1 - Nov
jxy_mum - Dec Gal

Cheers! :Dancing_wub:

jedamum

Hi jxy_mom.. Welcome~ =D

Anyway even if it a new school oso muz be parent volunteer? The school I wanna enrol DS to is 0.26km away from our new place..
XX, you better check with the school direct...also check the vacancy this year one...if the sch not that popular, need not do pv. but if very popular, need to enquire pv fast, cos you need to complete 40hrs in 1 year.

XiaoXue

XX, you better check with the school direct...also check the vacancy this year one...if the sch not that popular, need not do pv. but if very popular, need to enquire pv fast, cos you need to complete 40hrs in 1 year.
=D

I checked with my elder sis this afternoon.. As her son is in P2 of the (A) pri sch I wanna enrol DS to.. Sis say there's lot of vacancy.. Doesn't need to be PV.. somemore our current house downstair is building (B) pri sch too.. and lots of A pri sch students wanna transfer to B pri sch cos lot of them stay here.. and @ A pri sch tat area, currently only less than 10 block there.. even when my new place is up is only abt 14 blocks there.. other BTO will be ready only in 2010 to 2012 which consists of 15 more blocks of flat.. p/s: we're staying @ quite new estate. =)

M

^Mami_Jazz^

:Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue: Just called my pri sch, was told cfm seat, just wait for papers to publish when is the date for phrase 2A, no nid to join alumini :001_302: but must remember to bring my PSLE cert :tlaugh:

jedamum

:Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue: Just called my pri sch, was told cfm seat, just wait for papers to publish when is the date for phrase 2A, no nid to join alumini :001_302: but must remember to bring my PSLE cert :tlaugh:
so envy...a good start for your grandchildren...:red:

Dymples

Wah... so lucky leh. Btw, when does the papers usually publish the dates for registration huh? Me getting kan cheong liaoz.

Anyway, I'm registering my gal under the scheme for religious affiliation, that is.. going to catholic school. Like that is under which phase? Is it 2A?

jedamum

Wah... so lucky leh. Btw, when does the papers usually publish the dates for registration huh? Me getting kan cheong liaoz.

Anyway, I'm registering my gal under the scheme for religious affiliation, that is.. going to catholic school. Like that is under which phase? Is it 2A?
hi..you can check the MOE website.
religious affliation? wa..you no need to envy Jazz...think you stand a good chance too.
your kids' kindergarten will usually inform you for the registration...but anyway, look out when July approaches.

Dymples

religious affliation? wa..you no need to envy Jazz...think you stand a good chance too.
your kids' kindergarten will usually inform you for the registration...but anyway, look out when July approaches.
Oh really?? Thks so much for the info. Will pop into MOE webby to have a read. :001_302:

M

^Mami_Jazz^

Jedamum, u must be MOE's affliate, u knw so much :001_302::001_302:
Thanks alot :tlaugh: