any 2002 kiddos parents here

JenLee98

Normal Science Centre entrance fees still apply, $6 for adults, children.... $3 ? but hor.... the exhibits inside too 'chim' for 5 y.o.... DD's trip skipped the indoor exhibition, just brought them to the eco garden to look @ plants, trees and pond insects etc.....then to the FUN water place...

If not paying to go inside Science centre, can play with some water works/fountains just beside MacDonalds. That one is fun also lah.....:Dancing_tongue::Dancing_wub:

jedamum

mummies,
have you start preparing your kiddos for Pri 1?
heehee...ks me.
i had started to teach my boy to read the time....happy to say he has got the concept right.
money concept still struggling....although he bought his first packet of sweet using his own money yesterday when we went shopping. :) brought along the cash for kiddy ride initially, but he browse the shelves and told me that he wanna buy a packet of sweet. reassured me that it is within his budget. and voila! first transaction. :)

Pavilion8612

Yeye - boy
Vion - Verone - Jan Gal
Jedamum - Jerald - Aug boy
Xiaoxue - Skye - Oct boy
Mami_Jazz - Javen - Sep boy
City.Pumpkin - Oct Gal
Xiaodaisy - boy
Abkoh - Ace - May boy
Dymples - J1 - Nov
jxy_mum - Dec Gal
pavilion8612 - Lucas - April boy:001_302:

sheris

hehe hi all mummies me boy in jul 2002 hehe pri 1 reg... me too late to do pv.... sigh.... tt school too popular... went to ask abt pv was told tt the parents whose kids suppose to enrol in 2009 already doing pv in 2004 *faint* can die.... n tt sch was like onli in front of my mum's plc..... nw hv to search for a sch near my plc n nt familar w any of the sch coz juz moved here .... sigh

jedamum

Hi 2002 parents. this year is an 'exciting' year for us.....P1 registration!!!! Which school are you parents eyeing or doing pv?

Let me start first....

Yeye - boy
Vion - Verone - Jan Gal
Jedamum - Jerald - Aug boy - Trying BPPS
Xiaoxue - Skye - Oct boy
City.Pumpkin - Oct Gal
Xiaodaisy - boy
Abkoh - Ace - May boy
Dymples - J1 - Nov
jxy_mum - Dec Gal
pavilion8612 - Lucas - April boy

vion

Hi 2002 parents. this year is an 'exciting' year for us.....P1 registration!!!! Which school are you parents eyeing or doing pv?

Let me start first....

Yeye - boy
Vion - Verone - Jan Gal - Woodgrove Pri Sch
Xiaoxue - Skye - Oct boy
City.Pumpkin - Oct Gal
Xiaodaisy - boy
Abkoh - Ace - May boy
Dymples - J1 - Nov
jxy_mum - Dec Gal
Phew!! Mine's dd2 so sure got a place in dd1's pri sch....Best of luck to those dd1/ds1 in the enrolment into the desired schs......

JenLee98

Yeye - boy
Vion - Verone - Jan Gal
Xiaoxue - Skye - Oct boy
City.Pumpkin - Oct Gal
Xiaodaisy - boy
Abkoh - Ace - May boy
Dymples - J1 - Nov
jxy_mum - Dec Gal
JenLee98 - Clarice - Apr Girl - Anderson PS (doing PV)

jedamum

Updated

Yeye - boy
Xiaoxue - Skye - Oct boy
City.Pumpkin - Oct Gal
Xiaodaisy - boy
Abkoh - Ace - May boy
Dymples - J1 - Nov
jxy_mum - Dec Gal

jedamum

vion...this is second time for you...you have passed the anxious stage liao.
haiz...my choice school need ballot for phase 2C 1-2km. hope can get in.

M

^Mami_Jazz^

Yeye - boy
Xiaoxue - Skye - Oct boy
Mami_Jazz - Javen - Sep boy - Holy Innocents' Pri
City.Pumpkin - Oct Gal
Xiaodaisy - boy
Abkoh - Ace - May boy
Dymples - J1 - Nov
jxy_mum - Dec Gal

jedamum

my 2002 kid start asking me again...

"mummy, can you tell me again about how I get into your tummy?"

sweat....

expecting him to probe for more details rather than be satisfied with a on-the-surface answer i gave him 2 years ago when i was preggy with ds2....Help ~ :elvis:

any 2002 parents reached this (the birds and bees) stage?

JenLee98

I think we had the same qn from DD1 last year too when I was preggy..... DH told her Daddy planted a seed in mummy's tummy and it grew into a baby. :Dancing_wub:

BTW that day, DD1 surprised me too, told me her ballet fren also in K2 has a handphone, asked me to buy her one, told her she too small to carry a hp, she argued that her fren K2 also has one, so why not. Asked me to either buy her 1 or let her use my exisitng one, and I go buy another one ! I told her let me think abt it ...... to stall for time. :elvis:

jedamum

I think we had the same qn from DD1 last year too when I was preggy..... DH told her Daddy planted a seed in mummy's tummy and it grew into a baby. :Dancing_wub:

BTW that day, DD1 surprised me too, told me her ballet fren also in K2 has a handphone, asked me to buy her one, told her she too small to carry a hp, she argued that her fren K2 also has one, so why not. Asked me to either buy her 1 or let her use my exisitng one, and I go buy another one ! I told her let me think abt it ...... to stall for time. :elvis:
i remembered i told my ds1 1.5yrs ago about the seed theory...and he asked where the seed come from...:embarrassed:

for hp...i think you should tell the teacher to tell the class no hp allowed in class. that should solve your problem for a while. i think k2 is too young to own a hp....it is not a necessity at this stage.

jmho.

XiaoXue

Yeye - boy
Xiaoxue - Skye - Oct boy - Fernvale Pri
Mami_Jazz - Javen - Sep boy - Holy Innocents' Pri
City.Pumpkin - Oct Gal
Xiaodaisy - boy
Abkoh - Ace - May boy
Dymples - J1 - Nov
jxy_mum - Dec Gal

No PV require. Lots of vacancy as quite a new school.. Elder sis son is currently studying pri 3 there & our new home is 0.26km away from school site.

Best of luck to all 2oo2 parents~!

simplyjo

My eldest is born in 2002 too... Janelle - Sep'02
I should be able to get my girl into my ex-school, Ai Tong in Phase 2A2 registration...

Last edited: