Any 2007 Mummies planning for another kid?

Sparkletots

Just wondering if anyone out there like me, considering and thinking to have another one in 2009 when No. 1 will be 2yrs old?

January84

hehehe,

my is popping in Jan 09 liao...
and my DS will be 14-15 months...

in my opinion, closer gap is better cos can bring up together... no need feel like start over again ma...hahha...

jolicious

Hi mums, its really amazing to see this thread. I thought is my husband and me are mad to have a 2nd baby so fast. Anyways, I already pregnant with my 2nd child now about 3 months now since 1st was born in dec 2007.

January84

Hi mums, its really amazing to see this thread. I thought is my husband and me are mad to have a 2nd baby so fast. Anyways, I already pregnant with my 2nd child now about 3 months now since 1st was born in dec 2007.
congrats jolicious!!!

BudgetMum

wow, i've a '07 piglet too but he's no. 2 liao. Dreaming of no. 3 but got other constraints like freedom, size, $$ .... .... sigh***

BudgetMum

size?

wah no 3 ley... the more the merrier?! heheheh
ya, referring to myself!

each pregnancy is like another round of puberty to me (- the metabolic rate!)! I "grew" from size S/L to XL/L now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ita not only the FAT i'm talking here, my bones (shoulders, chests, hips, feet etc) expanded!!
My shoe size "grew" from size 6/7 to 8/9!!!!!!

sniff... ...envy those mums that only put on weight on bb not them!!

Y? only my breasts shrinks????????

January84

hahahah, maybe it takes time to shrink?

eh, maybe u want to try th xlimming tea, got 1 gal selling here, coffee and fruit tea, not very ex, and feedback quite good le...

whats the gap of your 1st and 2nd?

BudgetMum

hahahah, maybe it takes time to shrink?

eh, maybe u want to try th xlimming tea, got 1 gal selling here, coffee and fruit tea, not very ex, and feedback quite good le...

whats the gap of your 1st and 2nd?
thanks for ur recommendation but well my no. 2 was born last yr.... ...
if 6 yrs down the road & there is minimal "shrinking", i not +ve tt this "shrinking" theory will take place at all!!!!!!!!!!!

y is my breast shrinkg so much faster than my size??? if only its the opposite!!!!