Any 2010 mummy expecting 2nd child or already had 2nd child?

anuarsri

Did enquire on childcare centre but were told that their full .
There's hundred ahead of me in waiting list .
I'm still struggling & thinking on how to enrol my daughter for school .
I'm a stay home mum & it doesn't matter too if I were to take care of myself but my main concern is , I want to send her to school to make friends with other tots , have experience outside from home & in school , be independent without me .
Childcare places are not easy to get nowadays. I actually registered my child when she was a year old. Its quite ex if you're not working cos you wont qualify for the govt working mothers subsidy. Have you tried the playgroup classes where your kid only goes to school for 3-4 hours per day?

mspinkpooh

I don't want to waste my $$ on sending her to classes for only 3-4 hours a day .
Then might as well , I take care of her on my own .

l0r3tTa

Yes.. I also agree with you. My mil mentioned to send my first one to those few hours kind of class,but I'd rather send him to full day child care. I'm due 2nd child in march.

Bbeekidz

My elder son was 30 months now and younger one is 6 months ; my mum and helper look after 2 of them when I resumed works. My mum leave one month ago and helper looks after 2 of them now in daytime. She does a good job and she told me that she is happy to be them ( ya, a lucky ME ). Elder son will attend 2 hours playgroup from Jan13 onwards. I agree it wastes money ( especially with limited budget ) ; but I strongly feel that it is time for him to make friends with other tots , have experience outside from home & in school ( like Worthy lady said ). He seems to get bored when staying at home and it is a short relief to someone whom take care of them everyday.

Ya. No times for ourselves , but worth it when you see them sleeping sides by sides or smiling at you. ~~sweet!