Any 2015 expectant moms near Clementi, lets meet up

DaddyH

Hi DaddyH,

I stay in clementi avenue 5, which area in clementi are u guys putting up?

12th week appt! congrats :) This means, u are stepping into second trimester now :)
Usually, it would be the regular blood and urine test and a scan, to check on the baby development.
Then you would be talking to the doc, and ask him/her any questions you might have.

What was other ladies exp during their 12th week appt?
Hi sakshi110684,

Thanks! I'm at West Coast. Will be going to see the gynae tomorrow. Hopefully, I'll get another CD. Have been watching the previous CD from the gynae almost every other day!! I've also got a long list of question for the gynae!! Hopefully, I can get answers from that 20 mins. consultation!

So your gynae patiently answers all your questions?
Thats great!!
My gyane gets restless, even if I ask her 3 extra questions. She just always seems to be in hurry to move on to next patient!

So you would have 16th week appt next? When is it?

DaddyH

So your gynae patiently answers all your questions?
Thats great!!
My gyane gets restless, even if I ask her 3 extra questions. She just always seems to be in hurry to move on to next patient!

So you would have 16th week appt next? When is it?
Went to see our gynae last Saturday. Yeah, our gynae answered all my queries!! We ended up spending about half an hour with her!

Our 16th week appointment will be on 27th Sept!

ladyivis

Hi there,

Selling my preloved baby plus (prenatal education system) at S$120 with box and manual. Last bought at $338.

Condition 8/10. The pouch elastic waist slightly give way.

Check out www.babyplus.com.sg to know more about the product.

Self collect in Jurong.

For fast deal, SMS only to 82277544

Hi DaddyH,

Half an hour and all the questions were replied!!
thats great....
my gynae starts getting annotyed and pretends to be super busy, even if i ask her 2-3 questions.
she just dismisses those. So I am planning to change her.

Who is your gynae?