Any child friendly restaurants?

jasobias

Hi mummies,
any places tht u wanna share where it is child friendly?
I know Globetrotters at United Sq is very child friendly.Got play room somemore n baby menu.
Cant think of anymore at this moment as feeling pretty brain dead.
Any cheap n good places?

Frenchkitty

Me too! would like to know more recommendations.

Ikea is baby-friendly, with its spacious family parking lots and child menus, but Im a bit sick of the food there. No offense.. just my personal preference cos Im not a big fan of fast/finger foods.

I went for hightea with my Mum at Bakerzin, United Square before and it's quite spacious inside to park a pram beside your table too. My baby slept on the couch so I think it's not bad.

T3 airport also very baby-friendly. Many benches, with a playground and children's drawing corner. There is also a shop beside Ya Kun Kaya Toast which sells organic baby food. Food available: Kopitiam, YaKun, Popeye chicken.

Here're some not-so-recommended places:

- Orchard because my impression is that they are not baby-friendly. Escalators everywhere and prams not allowed on them, have to walk for miles before you can find a lift tucked away in some secret corner of the buildings, congested human and car traffic on weekends making it difficult for you to maneuver your pram and baby amongst the avid shoppers esp that stretch from Wisma to Taka, expensive parking, limited choice of food outlets not to mention baby-friendly ones. So far have not brought my baby to Orchard before, not even Taka Baby fair cos simply too crowded.

- Sukiya jap steamboat buffet at Marina Square. Many of their tables and benches are fixed and very narrow so it's hard to carry your baby to sit or lie on your lap even for a milk feed without him banging his head onto the sharp edges of the table!! And Im very petite to begin with already.. Im only 42kg now! And no space to park your prams when it is opened, esp for babies who are too young/small built to sit in their Ikea high-chair without toppling over. This is my worst dining experience with my boy so I wont recommend going there with a baby.