any child is from Poi Ching tampines here?

amylqf

My daughter is going to Poi ching primary school next year.
Any poi ching mom here would like to share information about the school?

I heard that the principle would like to change uniform, but haven't decided when to change yet. Is that true? If that is the case, how many uniform you bought?

I heard that the principle would like to change uniform, but haven't decided when to change yet. Is that true? If that is the case, how many uniform you bought?
normally if they really want to change uniform, they will change batch by batch....

eg. my son's sch PE shirt....

The year 2000 batch students wear white color polo t with house color collar...... while the rest of the students wear the green polo t for PE.

Then the 2001 batch comes in and they too wear white together with the 2000 batch but the rest wear green....

so next year the 2002 batch comes in, they will wear white.... and slowly they change all.......

unless ur sch's principal jus decide to change everyone.... which usually will be the year end they will inform and change all the next year.....

I bought 3 pe uniform and 2 uniform... cause my boy have 3 PE lessons and 2 normal day lessons a week.

amylqf

normally if they really want to change uniform, they will change batch by batch....

eg. my son's sch PE shirt....

The year 2000 batch students wear white color polo t with house color collar...... while the rest of the students wear the green polo t for PE.

Then the 2001 batch comes in and they too wear white together with the 2000 batch but the rest wear green....

so next year the 2002 batch comes in, they will wear white.... and slowly they change all.......

unless ur sch's principal jus decide to change everyone.... which usually will be the year end they will inform and change all the next year.....

I bought 3 pe uniform and 2 uniform... cause my boy have 3 PE lessons and 2 normal day lessons a week.
Is your child in poi ching or other school?

As the school hasn't started yet, I am not sure how many PE lessens they have.

no mine in another sch.....

if u kiasu abit. get 3 sets each........ so every week u just need to wash all at a goal....hehe

normally PE will not exceed 3 days

limsc74

hi. i've heard my friends telling me oso about poi ching changing uniform. why don't you jus buy one set each first . immediately when ur girl reach home wash up the uniform. the next morning should be dry.if not buy one set first when school open confirm with the general office. regards

twinklefair

Hi,

I'm a newbies here. Happened to find this thread. My daughter will be attending Pri one in Poi Ching next year, wonder if any mommy got extra uniform to give away. Thanks :001_302:

amylqf

p1 mom,

do you feel it is a bit too fast for poi ching to finish hypy in less than 2 month time?
I thought it supposed to teach for half an year.

What I feel the teacher just want to brush up hypy, assuming kids all learnt their hypy during pre-school time (but some school like pap following moe guideline which didn't teach hypy).