Any comments on milk bottles?Tommee tippee is better or Avent?

gzgll

I am planning for breast feeding for my newborn baby,but as a working mother,will be planning to store and and bottle feed breast milk as well,any comments on milk bottles?Any band recommended?Tommee tippee is better or Avent?According to first gal experience,after bottle fed my gal refused to latch on,and after latching,my gal refused to be bottle fed...Any comments on that? :)

Have a nice day.:)

Kimjames

Hi, I have a 3 month old baby son who I breastfeed, tried quite a few types of bottles on him, like tommee tippee, avent, dr browns and finally I am using The First Years breastflow bottles. I find that my son likes it because it is similar to feeding from the breast..because he has to suck it out..whereas the other bottles flow out too fast and he end up choking on his milk. maybe you can try? They sell them at kiddy palace too. =) here is a link for u to read up on it. BPA Free Baby Bottle | Breastflow - The First Years

diza

I'm also a working mom and still nursing my boy. I introduced bottle to him from week 2 but only gave once a day. At other times, I will nurse him. I tried pigeon but he rejected it and only accepted avent. Probably because avent teats are bigger than pigeon. I guess I'm lucky that my boy didn't develop nipple confusion. In fact he was introduced to bottle as early as day 2 coz he had to be hospitalised for jaundice but whenever I'm free, I will nurse him at the hospital.. Abt 2 months before u resume work, start ur milk bank. I remembered I stocked my freezer with 3litres of EBM before my ML ended.

I have several used Avent Milk bottles, lids for sales cheap $3 each and a few unused milk storage cups $1 each. DSC09680.jpgDSC09682.jpgDSC07747.jpgUsed Baby swing to let go at $60. Contact me at 98637867