Any comments on which diaper brand to use?

kscsim

I tried huggies, pampers n mommy pokko. huggies is ok but due to its thickness, buttock will look big. :)
pampers always have sticky feel on bb bum. mommy pokko ok too.. slightly thinner than huggies n absorbent.
Sometimes there r promotion at Watson for mommy pokko.. 2 for $40..

Skippy

Tried Huggies, drypers, pampers and mamy poko. Personally feel mamy poko is the best! Feels really soft, slim and absorbent. It's a bit pricey but still cheaper than pampers. I let my girl wear petpet in the day and mamy poko at night which after 6 hrs still feels pretty dry :eek:

Eyogurt

Tried huggies, goon, pampers, petpet and nepia.
huggies good for newborn, fitting, can hold poo well during the first month. No leak for my little girl
Goon cutting is much bigger than huggies. I have some leak from the leg, but overall absorption is good. It is soft, but you will have wet feeling from outside.
Pampers is my worst buy. Cutting smaller than Goon, and it leak most!!! Especially watery poo from the back. Not once, but many times. It just does not fit my LO.
I use petpet a infant care, recommended by my friend. It is not soft, but no value for money. No rash too.
currently using nepia for infant care and travelling. So far the best one.
I am cloth diapering at home (day and night) and out for shopping now, except infant care and travelling. So far this is best in term of cost and very reliable. Of course, very environmental friendly.

sgmel

Tried drypers, goon, merries and mamy poko. Drypers is thr worse. Do not recommend. Goon and merries have those wet feeling outside. But cutting is good and soft. Mamy poko is the best so far. No leak and very small. Absorbant is good as well. Currently qoo10 is having promotion for it.