Any comments or recommendation for Dr Choo Wan Ling

Lynn23

Hi, basically find her friendly and approachable.. but if I were to choose a long term gynae for follow up, checkup.. i would prefer someone who can explain well on the blood test results rather than to brush it off with a vague explanation. Eventually, I still need to bring my blood test result to seek a 2nd opinion who gave me a very different intepretation. That was when I realised I couldn't trust Dr Choo anymore...
Regarding her skills wise, I can't comment anything but will not consult her again.

mayberry

I consulted her once, first impression of her is not bad, friendly and did not rush through consultation but my hubby felt she was a bit "rough" when doing scans for me. Dont't think I will continue with her when I pregnant..cos I dont't have much faith in her skills. Would prefer someone more senior to handle my case.

I had recommended her to my friend and she realised that she was not flexible enough to deal with 'unforeseen' circumstances...

Last edited:
I would very much want to look for a long term gynae... after consulting a few gynaes from Gleneagles, I don't find her competent enough. She seemed to be very understanding but her actions did not show.. I was put off by her contradicting explanations.

Besides, my intention to see her was to clarify my concerns, did a blood test n scans...But she started to "push" me to do other health check srv.. really puts me off..

mayberry

Recently my colleague had feedback to me that she felt that Dr Choo is not professional enough to answer to patient's queries. She likes to do blood test for patients but never want to explain on the results or perhaps she feels since there is no treatment needed so no need to explain on that?? I personally don't feel that is the correct way of doing things. Besides we also encountered one of the clinic staffs is quite rude whenever she answers to patients' queries... as if we owe her bucks of $$!

For eg, we asked for blood test report, she did not bother to check if its ready yet asked "Why is there a need to rush??" It had been 2 weeks since we did the blood test, I think it is their responsibilities to inform us, yet she pushed the fault on us.. really bad attitude.

For those who wants service, better think twice before you pop into this clinic!

Recently my colleague had feedback to me that she felt that Dr Choo is not professional enough to answer to patient's queries. She likes to do blood test for patients but never want to explain on the results or perhaps she feels since there is no treatment needed so no need to explain on that?? I personally don't feel that is the correct way of doing things. Besides we also encountered one of the clinic staffs is quite rude whenever she answers to patients' queries... as if we owe her bucks of $$!

For eg, we asked for blood test report, she did not bother to check if its ready yet asked "Why is there a need to rush??" It had been 2 weeks since we did the blood test, I think it is their responsibilities to inform us, yet she pushed the fault on us.. really bad attitude.

For those who wants service, better think twice before you pop into this clinic!
Hi yes you are right! I also encountered that super rude staff. Really rude and spoilt my mood! I know who she is anyway..

My friend also told me Dr Choo used to reply her emails. But she felt unhappy when she never ever replied her an email regarding her blood test. This was rude! Even if she wanted her to see her for consultation, at least she could reply her and not IGNORE her email right? Terrible! My friend sensed something was wrong with this DR... either she did not know how to answer to her queries or she did not want to do her business. Anyway, she was not just losing her business but others as well.

Despite she made a careless mistake in the first place, my friend still continued to see her as she felt nobody is perfect. Now she gave up as she felt her actions was really rude!!! Anyway, patients are also "customers".

Last edited:

Lynn23

Haha, usually I find that if their clinic staff is lousy, 'somehow' a DR couldn't be that good too! This is my real life experience too! Anyway, there isn't a need to get boiled up over such lousy DR. Just blacklist her will do! Anyway, her name should not be a "T" there in case others don't know. From Gleneagles.

Last edited:

mayberry

Hi yes you are right! I also encountered that super rude staff. Really rude and spoilt my mood! I know who was she anyway..

My friend also told me Dr Choo used to reply her emails. But she felt unhappy when she never ever reply her an email regarding her blood test. This was rude! Even if she wanted her to see her to consult, at least she could reply her and not IGNORE her email right? Terrible! My friend sensed something was wrong with this DR... either she did not know how to answer to her queries or she did not want to do her business. Anyway, she was not just losing her business but others as well.

Despite she made a careless mistake in the first place, my friend still continued to see her as she felt nobody is perfect. Now she gave up as she felt her actions was really rude!!! Anyway, patients are also "customers".
Oh glad that you have seen her true colours! So typical of her... low EQ as well. There are many more senior female gynae from Gleneagles. Not happy with her, just switch.

jenny2011

I also had bad experience with Dr Choo. Found her too careless! Have switched to other gynae as I have got no confidence in her. Realised that her friendliness was very "fake"! Now that I'm pregnant, Luckily I did not choose her to be my gynae, if not I would surely regret!

mayberry

I also had bad experience with Dr Choo. Found her too careless! Have switched to other gynae as I have got no confidence in her. Realised that her friendliness was very "fake"! Now that I'm pregnant, Luckily I did not choose her to be my gynae, if not I would surely regret!
Oh glad that you did not choose her as your gynae... yes she is very "fake" indeed. Now I switch to another gynae who is much much better than her. Besides her blood test also very much cheaper than her...

Oh glad that you did not choose her as your gynae... yes she is very "fake" indeed. Now I switch to another gynae who is much much better than her. Besides her blood test also very much cheaper than her...
Hi,

Can I know who is your present gynae? Pm me thks. Now I never want to see her sickening face anymore.