Any Confinement Centre in Spore?

mavislohsp

Hi All,

I am new to Singapore Motherhood. Does anyone know is Singapore have any confinement centre? In other words, not able to do confinement in their own house. Appreciate your advice. Thanks!

cheers!

mavislohsp

No, it seems like there are no confinement centre in Singapore... If u found one would appreciate if u could share with me...

BeingSingle

well..i have an apt in SG, juz no one to look after me but i decided to try to do my own confinement and will order confinement tingkat. i also tried to look into confinement lady but am not comfy coz not sure if i'd be happy with her or not, worried that if i hire her and dont find her satisfactory, end up getting stuck with her for 1 mth and go into depression instead...as for cleaning and housework, i'll hire part-time cleaning ladies to come in to clean

if you dont have an apt in SG, maybe you can look into renting a short term one and hire a confinement lady or confinement tingkat and part time cleaning ladies.. :)

mavislohsp

I have been trying to find a short term lease in Singapore but can't really find one which is suitable. Because Singapore chinese have "pantang" to rent house for ppl to do confinement. Sigh... Or do u have any intention to rent out your apartment?

BeingSingle

I have been trying to find a short term lease in Singapore but can't really find one which is suitable. Because Singapore chinese have "pantang" to rent house for ppl to do confinement. Sigh... Or do u have any intention to rent out your apartment?
oh dear! what about service apartments? i believe you can rent service apartments for 1 or 2 mths..

sorry dear, although i fly to and fro SG and SHA due work, i never rented out my little apartment coz its my little home ground..somewhere i touch down to rest from working so hard.. :)

mavislohsp

No problem at all, I ll try look out further. Thanks anyway! I am hiring a confinement lady for myself, I can let u know if she is good after I tried her if u want to hire one later... nite nite!

stressfulbee

hI
If u want to find good & NON stay S'pore confinement Lady,
U can CALL AUNTIE CHOO @ TEL: 98476976

She can cook veri nice "Zhu Jiao Chu", many different confinement for 28days, different tonic soup & well take care of baby, she is very experience CL & very clean

pipilili

Maybe exp mummies should gather and open one...I am sure there will be business!!!! This is a good money spinning opportunity...

:Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub: