any effective ways to lose weight after birth

anuarsri

To me it's not a must but if you can afford, why not? The malays believe that when we're pregnant, there's a lot of air and water retained in our body. Post natal massage helps to bring out the air in the body, thus aiding us in shrinking our body. It also helps to shrink and push our womb upwards. I'm not an expert in massage honestly. This is just what I've learnt and heard from my previous 2 pregnancies. It works for me for both my pregnancies and now being pregnant again, I'll definitely sign up for post natal massage again after my delivery. I've seen friends whom didn't believe in post natal massage and it's sooo really scary to see how much their body expanded after pregnancy. I shudder at the thought of my body expand like them should I not be discipline and not take up post natal massage. Maybe for better information at how post natal massage can help you after delivery and what it does, you can call my massage lady, Hanis.

kinkybaby

steffywoofy:669106 said:
Im jus wondering if post natal massage a must to lose weight?
I won't say it is a must but it really helps in getting rid of the wind in our body and the water retention. I gave birth in April, during my bb shower party I managed to squeeze into one of my pre preg pants haha. Still have slight tummy then but some mummies were asking me how I did it.

Last edited by a moderator:

dFixa

Hi friends,

How is everyone doing? I am a newbie in this forum and I am glad to be here to share my thoughts, experiences and happiness with everyone here. I am a mother of 2 beautiful childrens and now is 19weeks preggy with my 3rd! Myself and family are super duper excited! Based on my experiences, I would highly recommend this Malay Lady in her late 50s who is expertised in pre/post natal massage and slimming field since 1986. My late grandma recommended her to me when I gave birth to my 1st child in year 2002. And therefore I booked her service again in year 2005 after I gave birth to my 2nd and she did wonders. Currently I book her for pre natal massage for 5 days due to my backache. If you wanna take up post natal/slimming massage, I highly recommend you to take 10 - 14 days. Hope I do any helps.