Any fulltime mummy here??

Hi,

Im a full time muumy with my 2.5 yrs n 7 months old baby.Sort of bored at home for the past few months....nothing much to do!Always watching movies and sleeping!!!!!!!

I'm a housewife & soon to be mom. I swear, it gets really boring specially that I've been working for 7 years already, but husband wants me to focus on baby & we dont't want to hire a nanny. For the meantime, I keep myself busy with chores, grocery, cooking, surfing the net. That's aside from sleeping for almost the whole morning:001_302:

Hi,

I am a fulltime housewife for many years too. Everyday busy with cooking, sending and picking my child from school, surfing nets, marketing.....no end. But recently quite free, so taking some course on wellness and beauty. How to take care of my health and family preventive from disease and virus and building up immune system.

sasha10

I am full time mummy of 7 month old baby girl too.
I think it gets pretty lonely sometime although always super busy at home, cleaning, cooking, taking care baby..
when i have time..i usually read book. Or else..i will bring her out to library.
any mummy here stay nearby Yewtee/CCK?
maybe we can meet up sometime with our baby :)

NIisme

at home do housechores, take care my darling Vyanne, watch tv, nap, surf net.

very normal life.

PinkDiamonds

I got a bit bored taking care of 1 baby so I tried for another. LOL.

Like what other mummies here do, surf net, do household chores, etc.

theSavvyMummy

Hallo,

Many SAHM blog as a hobby. It's a great way to get creative and to also make new friends. I just started on this hobby myself 3 months back and it's really addictive!

2011mummy

seems like most mummies / mummies to be do similar thing.. slping etc
me also has been working previously but few mths before my wedding i stop working, i take it as a short break + taking time to prepare wedding..haha but so lucky gt bb soon after e wedding.. so i have been staying at home ever since i gt preggie..
it's kind of boring.. expecially daytime.. hubby & everyone is out for work/school and there is no one to entertain me.. my entertainment will be watching tv plus surfin net etc..

joanne6298

full time mummy, when you are preggy with 2nd child how u manage with one 19mth and your big stomach? I used to work when i have my number 1 so i do have a maid.. than when i preggy with number 2 i quit my job and be SAHM but i still have my maid ard.. I find it extra expenses when i'm nt working and still have a maid. but i don know how to cope with my big stomach and taking care of my son.

Mummy to Baby V

When pregnant, I stopped working & travelling, relocated to KL to join hubby. Not needed to do housework, and was lethargic, so watched TV and surfed Net, read books.

When baby arrived, he was super-fussy, so spent many months revolving just around him.

Now he's a toddler, we spend time doing learning activities, and playing.
When he naps, I write articles as a hobby.

seems like most mummies / mummies to be do similar thing.. slping etc
me also has been working previously but few mths before my wedding i stop working, i take it as a short break + taking time to prepare wedding..haha but so lucky gt bb soon after e wedding.. so i have been staying at home ever since i gt preggie..
it's kind of boring.. expecially daytime.. hubby & everyone is out for work/school and there is no one to entertain me.. my entertainment will be watching tv plus surfin net etc..
yeah it gets really boring at times :(

any mums here from the east area?