Any Gd n Affordable Enrichment Class That is Music-Based? Central/West Area

Hi mummies,
any good recommendations for enrichment classes that are music-based? Must be affordable and in central and west area.:)
Pls let me know how much are the classes:)
For my gal who is 17mths old and who loves music!:)

naturally

Hi, have u considered Kindermusic? My boy and i have been attending since he was 9mths, and from a shy baby who used to be very sensitive to sounds (he wailed loudly on the first lesson when teacher played drums!), he is now a much happier and confident 21mths toddler who dances and claps to music, and he even likes loud lion dance drumming! I attribute this to his Kindermusik classes and of cos the great teachers helped too!

The lessons are conducted mostly thru singing and dancing, with different themes for each term. The kids are also given drums, xylophones etc to play with, to expose them to different musical sounds. Its very enjoyable for both parent and child, and oh there is also a short story-telling segment at the end. Each lesson is about 45min, fees is about $30 per lesson but got to sign up for the whole term (8 weekly lessons), and also we got to buy a home kit which comprises of a CD, some reading materials, and a toy for the kid :)

Very fun class as a introduction to music for the very young, but for more serious music learning, that one I'm not sure... maybe seimpi?

noellamenon

Re: Any Gd n Affordable Enrichment Class That is Music-Based? Rhythm-n-Rhymes East

Hi Mums of toddlers - I run toddler sessions in the East....It's called 'Rhythm-n-Rhymes'.
- Edutainment for toddlers age 1 to 3+yrs @ 09-01, The Waterside, 9 Tanjong Rhu Road, Singapore - 436894. Registrations open for 2012!! SMS Noella @ HP: 82004142 OR e-mail noellamenon@gmail.com for more information! (Facilitator: Professional VO Actor / Jingle Artist / Singer & winner at the Hollywood Film Festival! Check out http://www.voice4ads.com/ )

Please click on the collage and flyer below - Actual snap shots taken during the Rhythm-n-Rhymes sessions.....every week tiny tots look forward to a different theme - Besides new songs, music, Slide1.jpgRhythm-n-Rhymes flyer 2012.jpgpercussion fun, hymns, story time and muppet shows, we've covered sharing and caring, friends, saying sorry, good manners, seasons, festivals, animals, handy helpers and more! We recently celebrated Valentines Day ..the kids wore red and pink, learnt the 'I LOVE YOU & other Valentines Day songs, took home a surprise heart with their photo on it for their mums and dads and were told a story of LOVE!! They all had a blast!

As a special promotion - you can sign up for 2 trial sessions at $15 per class (UP: $25).....

Re: Any Gd n Affordable Enrichment Class That is Music-Based? Rhythm-n-Rhymes East

Hi all parents!

On the back of a highly-successful Artists Academy Junior "Little Maestros" concert recently, we are proud to announce the opening of new classes, starting with our first new class in April 2012.

(Good news for Matthew6vs33: We're situated in Commonwealth! =)

Designed for children between 2.5 years old and 4 years old, the Expression Music Genius programme is designed to nurture your children through music learning and group interaction.

The best age to learn music pitch and rhythm is at the age of 3-5 years old. Through EMG, children will discover a wonderful world of musical tones, alphabets, numbers and shapes through 7 musical friends: The blue Alligator, the orange Bear, the yellow Chick, the purple Dinosaur, the brown Eagle, the green Frog and the red-spotted Giraffe. Each lesson runs the range of 6 modes of interaction: Singing, learning, playing, acting, writing and craft.

For more information, check out our website at | Music . Education . Performance

See you!
AAJ New Class.jpg