any gd suggestion/

hi all mummies,

My bb girl turning 1 next mth, i am still sourcing for her b'dae dress...any gd suggestion?

No theme bt i bought mickey& minnie table cloth/paper plates.

I am thinking to let her wear 2 pieces, pink? white? I saw alot of nice clothing, all look ok & nw i am getting confused..hahaha...pls help!

EnFlor

clothes for 1mth baby gal, there are lots of them in stores from the high-end stores to neighbourhood shops.

Just go with the budget which you have set and hit the respective stores. More options at United Sq and Paragon Mall (if you are into branded ones) otherwise, average-familiar stores like Metro, Kiddy Palace, Isetan, etc do sell nice girly dresses.

Dressing her up with Minnie Mouse influences would be fun too. She'd look adorable, i bet.

badtzzz

try going suntec city the highest lvl where toy-r-us is...there 2 shops selling pretty princess dresses with accessories to match...very nice and sweet...

lonerjas

Hmm u can try Zara from vivo branch de... the BAby clothes are really sweet..

When there with my GF and she bought a set for my DD. So nice that no size for 0-3mth for the design and she still insist to buy 3-6mth ask me keep for her to wear when next yr CNY lol...

But $$ wise abit above averarge lor.. anyway 1 mth old only once a life time so buy exp a bit oso ok lah take more pics lor keke

January84

hi all mummies,

My bb girl turning 1 next mth, i am still sourcing for her b'dae dress...any gd suggestion?

No theme bt i bought mickey& minnie table cloth/paper plates.

I am thinking to let her wear 2 pieces, pink? white? I saw alot of nice clothing, all look ok & nw i am getting confused..hahaha...pls help!

hi working mummy, your gal is turning 1yo or 1mo next month? for me, i buy online.

Navy - Accelerate Your Life
www.old.navy.com