any good childcare to recommend at yishun?

rykiel

im staying st 22 area.. dwnstairs gt kinda few, canberra side.. i nt yet put my ds at childcare. . i went once to the 270+ there the childcare look look see see.. doesnt look satisfactory to me leh.. its like kinda lacking of stuffs.. but the teachers there are kinda funny lar.. i peeped thru and saw them playing with the kids and taking pictures !! =) .. how old is your DS/DD ? My DS is 27mths coming 11th apr

liangmum

im staying st 22 area.. dwnstairs gt kinda few, canberra side.. i nt yet put my ds at childcare. . i went once to the 270+ there the childcare look look see see.. doesnt look satisfactory to me leh.. its like kinda lacking of stuffs.. but the teachers there are kinda funny lar.. i peeped thru and saw them playing with the kids and taking pictures !! =) .. how old is your DS/DD ? My DS is 27mths coming 11th apr
hi
my ds 20mths.. been to the childcare at my block for 1mnth plus. Got sick even since he go there. He's having flu non-stop, then lata fever for 1 week now rashes ard his body.... wonder is it normal for him to stay there.. quite worry.

Is very normal for young kids to get sick easily when they just go to childcare.

Their immune system is not strong and when expose to a lot of children, is like that....

Anyway, which area of yishun u are at?

Also, what is ur budget?

There's more expensives on at orchid country club and safra there...

also have those at void deck...

my boy use to go to one at blk 388... not bad i must say.... they even have webcam that i can view what he is doing everyday in school.

rykiel

block 388? what name?? how much do they charge?? so means u can monitor your DS from home? do they actually charge?? hmm.. i heard frm my aunt and sm friends that going into childcare for the first mth is kinda harsh.. they will tend to fall sick .. so i think dun worry too much.. cos they just getting 'into' the environment.. thus the env is different for them and they are xposed to much more things n people.. let him drink losta water thou..or maybe let him rest at home ? =*)

*get well soon*

block 388? what name?? how much do they charge?? so means u can monitor your DS from home? do they actually charge?? hmm.. i heard frm my aunt and sm friends that going into childcare for the first mth is kinda harsh.. they will tend to fall sick .. so i think dun worry too much.. cos they just getting 'into' the environment.. thus the env is different for them and they are xposed to much more things n people.. let him drink losta water thou..or maybe let him rest at home ? =*)

*get well soon*
is call worldkids management.

Ya is a free service where we can monitor from home. I use to log on everyday to see what my boy is doing.

Eg. eating, napping, showering (they changing and lining up to the toilet), lessons....

U only get to see his class..... cause they section the places up with short cabinets.... so i only gotta see that section where his class suppose to be.

So i roughly know what he was doing......till my office use a firewall and block it...:001_302:

I choose that sch partly is because of that.... and also, the teachers seem not bad..... and the principal is FIERCE:red: as in she is strict... all the kids fear her... especially my boy....

fee is not very high... 300+/- a mth......after

Ann Maria

I have just visited one at Blk 455 Sin Ming Ave. Its a full Montessori Centre cater for infants as young as 2 months old. I have visited many Montessori centres before I came to this the only one with Montessori materials specially designed for infants! Cool isn't it? What I like is that their infant carers are all qualified, that'swhat the centre supervisor assured me. The environment is good too. Go have a look yourself.

liangmum

Hi
Thanks all mummies for the info. Currently still taking care of him myself. Will be sending him to short hour classes first and maybe when he turn 3 than send him to one of the nearby centre.