Any good double strollers to recommend?

dinida

Hi All! I am pregnant with my 2nd child now...so me n hubby is starting to look for double stroller...any recommendation?? Thanks!!

coolmom

Hi All! I am pregnant with my 2nd child now...so me n hubby is starting to look for double stroller...any recommendation?? Thanks!!
Double stroller comes in 2 types; one type will be your children will sit side by side while the other will be your children will sit on top of each other. Each has its pros and cons. For the 1st type, the pro will be both children will be able to see their surroundings, no blockage. The pro will be the width is big and will be hard to maneuver. For the 2nd type. the child seated at the bottom can't really see much of the view infront of him. The pro will be it is easier to maneuver as it's width will be the same of a normal pram. I bought a Maclaren Techno tx twin stroller from Baby Hyperstore. U can take a look there, they have many brands. Happy shopping.

Double stroller comes in 2 types; one type will be your children will sit side by side while the other will be your children will sit on top of each other. Each has its pros and cons. For the 1st type, the pro will be both children will be able to see their surroundings, no blockage. The pro will be the width is big and will be hard to maneuver. For the 2nd type. the child seated at the bottom can't really see much of the view infront of him. The pro will be it is easier to maneuver as it's width will be the same of a normal pram. I bought a Maclaren Techno tx twin stroller from Baby Hyperstore. U can take a look there, they have many brands. Happy shopping.
how much did you pay for the maclaren twin stroller?