Any good Gynae to recommand?

redjn

if u dun mind toa payoh central, u can try my gynae. He is a very nice person, i believe yr wife wont feel stress up with him. u can try to read up his review online.

Last edited:

Excited hubby

Alpha Male
Thank you TOA Payoh is kind of out of the way. My wife went to Sembawang sun plaza to see Dr Lawrance. Not bad, very nce gynae. But very busy gynae as well.

miss_vs

Hi All,

I need a recommended gynae in Sg (Mt E and NUH is preferable) who can cure my vaginal discharge. Please help. I found out Dr HK Ho (Mt A) and Dr Ching Kwok Choy(Mt E) from googling. Anyone have idea about them?

qwerty

Oh yes dr ang is very bz...for both my preg he was delivering like four - eight bbs on that same day (in fact in the same nite)...but he is very skillful la so no worries on dat. Juz dat must be prepared that he is always very fast in his consultation - not sure good for first time parents or not. Both my preg were without much complications so I find that he is good enuf and very affordable. Sometimes I do wonder how good he is in preg w complications but it's better to have no opportunity to try him out on that haha!

dflora

TWC at Sun Plaza. Dr Lawrence Ang. He's very good. His rates seems to be cheaper as I compared to my friend's gynae from another TWC outlet. He's very popular and has lots of patients coming from as far as Tampines. Though there always seems to be long queue at the clinic, the consultation is always quick and to the point.

I am seeing him for my 2nd pregnancy...