Any good hair salon or hairstylists in Woodlands to recommend

Nikki

Hello ,tian shi .thank you for your post which is the good hair salon in yew tee. Do you mind to give me the add and tel num? My hair is really grass now. Thanks a lot

mummytingting

Wana to try this shop call Snip Avenue blk 143, teck whye land #01-229 . tel: 68923734

rebonding range for $38 to $88.
hair dye for $15 onwards
Hair cut only $3.80
Hair Cut, wash , blow, for $7.80
Hair treatment from $12.80 onward.

if you want a hair cut, waiting time is very long, I would suggest add on with hair cut and hair treatment, cost only $22.90.

Skill are good and worth while.

Take bus 190 from Choa Chu Kang Interchange, alight after you see the community center, mac. you can alight next bus stop. You will see 2 taoist temple. cross the road and walk in, You will see BLk 143.

Last edited:

MummyBeary

Hi chachaleo

I am new to mmumySG. Just signed up today.

If you dont't mind to take a train down to Yew Tee station, then I can recommend you to a home saloon within walking distance from the station. I stay in the East and I only go to her to cut or perm my hair. In fact my whole family of 5 uses her. Student cut is only $5 and adult cut is $8. I just did my digital perm for only $90 (long hair). She is very very good. Besides her charges are cheap.

tianshi
Can i have her contact nos?

hello everyone, any good hairstylist or salon in woodlands to recommend that can come to my house do rebonding or colouring ?

please PM.

Chi chat

I am new to mmumySG. Just signed up today.

Anyone got any good home based hair salon at woodlands to recommend?

Thank you.