Any good hair stylist for natural curl hair to recommend?

CanCanMum

Erm...u all mean already with natural curls or u wan to do natural curls..???

Assuming its the former...

I always go to Kimage at Chinatown Pt ...look for Tracy...she is a senior hairstylist at kimage....10 years liaoz.

I have natural curly hair too, big waves...but coz of the waviness...normally sides of my head tends to "Pong"....Ugly mah....so she will trim it + layer it nicely so that it complements my face shape.....but layer too much will make curls untidy coz it tends to bend outwards (Qiao) so somehow she manages to cut it such tat it is tidy yet sleek......

Did i answer yr questions????

But of coz must put hair serum everyday to make the layers curl nicely....otherwise sure frizzy one...

CanCanMum

Re: The IDee fashion jewelry accessories

The IDee fashion accessories, accompany women’ life-long beauty.The IDee brand connotation: Individuality, nature, fashion, romantic, Individuality: advocates the freedom and unique individuality, but not lose the contains Nature: brief, but not lost the personal charm Fashion: the keen sense of newest popular tendency, and lead the fashion tendencyRomantic: source from France, the design brings you the French romanticism character and stylehttp://www.ideejewelry.com
Your persistent spams are irritating.

Home Base Hair Salon
hi there,

I m doing Home Base Hair Salon in Serangoon N I do house calls too
going to customers house.

anybody interested, please PM me.​