Any good home facials in the East?

bloodymiko

hi

previously i went to beauty salons and everytime i went, i also get hard selling from ppl there.... i just endured thru every time i went.... finally finish the package.... now very scared to go again...... so didnt do facial for quite long after my package ended.... got phobia lol.... very bad experiences...

i happen to chance upon some forumers mentioned abt home based facials so thought of trying...

any good recommendations that locates in east like bedok, eunos, tampines also can....

AAFSPA

Hi

If you dont mind hougang area / facial to your home, feel free to approach me, i am providing home service to your door step, or you can come our home service facial at hougang. No hard selling at our side, you can try out call me at 82331489 :)

AAFSPA

Hi

we are giving first trial $60 to your door step for our guasha facial...is good for deep cleansing to remove the white head & dead skin, signifcant result for eye bags & dar circle reduce, lifting & firm...for more details or fix an appointment feel free to call us at 82331489 :)

bloodymiko

can give me more details on what is guasha facial? only use guasha to brush the face? any cleansing of face, extraction and mask? or guasha alone can extract black and white heads?

AAFSPA

Hi,

Guasha facial is a method of facial with cleanser/scrub/masque/eye/treatment...but we do add massage with buffolo horn / Chinese Jade for massage on the face. This is extremely very good to remove the dead skin / black head. Further on to reduce the eye bag, black circle on eye, lifting & reduce fine line. Hence the treatment is longer up to 1.45mins to 2hr.

We committed to serve the best to our customer. Why not you just call us up for further information? Good day :)

Professional Facial Spa Treatment (Home-based)

Hi Babes,
We are beautician cum acupuncture point therapist, specialize in combining acupuncture techniques to enhance the spa effect to prevent fine lines, improve radiance and multiply the absorption of skincare nutrition. (Don’t get me wrong, totally no needles required).

1 On 1 Home-based Spa Facial Treatment 1st Trial Promo $25 (U.P $62.50) includes:
1. Gentle facial cleansing
2. Deep cleansing spa to improve purities
3. Facial treatment spa to improve hydration and radiance instantly
4. Anti-wrinkle treatment to reduce fine lines & wrinkles
*Bonus: Instant blackhead removal or instant face lifts

Benefit:
Removal of dead cells
Reduce pigmentation
Increase hydration
Improve radiance and flawless complexion
Increase firmness
Reduced wrinkle and fine lines

Experience instant rejuvenation, skin become smoother, subtle, firm and more radiance.
Venue: 5 min walk from Commonwealth MRT or 5 min walk from Boonlay MRT
For home visit: $50 for 1[SUP]st[/SUP] trial only.

For booking and appointment, please call or sms 81818669.

Thank you