Any good infant care centres in Hougang Central to recommend??

Boiboi10

Dear Moms, i am a new mother and my son is 2 mths old now. I have problem with my FIL as he don't allow me to carry my son most of the time as he say my son will always be sticky to me and i can't go back to work. He also took over my duty of bathing my son everyday. In fact, most of the time, i can't do anything for my son as he 'snatches' my duties over very often. Today, he accuses me of carrying my son for very long hours and i should put him in his baby cot to rest. I had enough of his nonsense. I need to put my son in infant care centre cos next mth i am going back to work and my hubby is overseas for work 3 mths. This is to avoid further conflict. Can anyone recommend good infant care centres at Hougang Central? I just called up Cheery Infant and Child Care Centre. After subsidy is $500 plus. Anybody got any views on this centre? Pls advise. Tks.

carol lim

I m not trying to say that staying with in-laws is not a good arrangement. However,for a new mother who has jus given birth can become a more depressed mum. In my own encounter, I was scolded by my father-in-law for being careless as not putting the flask in its orgin place. Actually, i was in the hurry to feed my bb n forget abt it. Another occassion, I hang my bb milk bottle brush at the kitchen. My father-in-law complaint i was selfish and inconsiderate as the thing get near his head...........Now, i know staying w in-lawsis not easy esp having bb. Sigh! Now, i juz wish to find a job and reduce conflict.:wong19: