Any good lady OB (Mount E) to recommend?

Basha

Hi,
Anyone can recommend any good lady OB...? I'm 12weeks preggie now (my 1st child) & have visited Dr Theresa Cheng twice...i agreed with some that she's rather blunt...!!

Since this is my 1st pregnancy, I've no idea on the best package or the best lady OB to have..

priscilla

We were with Dr Kek Ley Phin, very motherly.

She is operating as a private OB/GY at Mt E Medical Centre and only delivery at Mt. E.

You can check her out.

daddy18

Alpha Male
has any1 been to the male gynae at jurong point?? is he good?? his a doc at tmc.. btw any1 to intro gynae to me?? prefer at the west side of singapore.. n my baby is 8 weeks old :)

THE SAID'S

Hi,
Anyone can recommend any good lady OB...? I'm 12weeks preggie now (my 1st child) & have visited Dr Theresa Cheng twice...i agreed with some that she's rather blunt...!!

Since this is my 1st pregnancy, I've no idea on the best package or the best lady OB to have..
I have been with this O&G lady doctor for many years .. Her name is Dr Patricia Sim. Practising in Mt Elizabeth clinic. She has taken my cases from infertility; ectopic pregnancies and delivering my children naturally. A very motherly lady gynae who likes to share anecdotes of life.

In June this year, the package was $600 for 16th weeks pregnancy onwards ... i can check my list and get back to you.

Basha

I have been with this O&G lady doctor for many years .. Her name is Dr Patricia Sim. Practising in Mt Elizabeth clinic. She has taken my cases from infertility; ectopic pregnancies and delivering my children naturally. A very motherly lady gynae who likes to share anecdotes of life.

In June this year, the package was $600 for 16th weeks pregnancy onwards ... i can check my list and get back to you.
Oh ok...thx alot.... (",)