Any good nursing bra to recommend?

hi all bf'g mommies, any good nursing bra to recommend? bought mine from some shophouses shop, cheap bt dun hv much support.

Mummy to Baby V

Fabulousmom.com has a huge range, reputable brand from Malaysia. I bought all my nursing bras from this brand because they are good and affordable. :)

I got mine from Mothercare. Tried a few other places/brands before that but feel that Mothercare's bras provide very good support :)

serenelm

i bought mine from spring maternity previously... it's wif padding (without underwire) so i liked it very much... i dun like those w/o padding cos they're so thin n sometimes show thru tops...

HoneybunnyZ

Bought mine www. cheerfulmama.com
My fav bra is oos
But...
my 2nd fav Jill is still in stock
I think I got at least 5-6 bras all from
This web cos I find the price reasonable as well

Hi mummies,

How do u choose a comfy nursing bra which still remains comfortable when you r wearing breast pads and especially so when your breasts are full?

cmeilim

i like bravado seamless bodysilk nursing bra. it feelts like second skin, no abrasion with sore nipples whatsoever. even when breasts are full, the bra just hugs the breasts nicely, fitting whatever shape and size of the breasts.

i like bravado seamless bodysilk nursing bra. it feelts like second skin, no abrasion with sore nipples whatsoever. even when breasts are full, the bra just hugs the breasts nicely, fitting whatever shape and size of the breasts.
is Bravado available here in Singapore? And where can I buy them? I've been looking for Bravado nursing bra even before I gave birth...

Cathyanderson

I purchased the Bali bra. The bra fit perfect and provided excellent coverage. The bra does not show wetness when my breasts leak. The bra holds the moisture in, which is great. I love this bra!

Last edited:

lyra

I asked my friend to buy for me from Europe, good nursing bra, easy to undo for feeding with one hand n has no under wire. Only for sgd19. The nursing bras in SG are so overpriced. Usually abt sgd30-50, over my budget :( I tried buying from fabulous mom, nice design but very tight (even though its my right measurement) n not as comfy as the one my frens helped me buy.