Any good pre natal massage to recommend?

jellybnzw

I have only been to this place called Rustic Nirvana. Its quite good with conveinient locations like bugis but its quite ex. If you go online and search there are quite a few available. Like Inspire Mum & babies (if you register on mumcentre i think or other websites I think there is a discount.), babies and bellies or birth and beyond. Quite a few online. Go check it out.

Jodav

i had mine done with Ida. very friendly massue. She helped me with pre and post natal massage. Her Mobile: 91514757

kathyrick

just sharing..
Charlie's Angels Qualified,Experience Aunties massage skill and technique in my opinion is the very best
prenatal & postnatal massage.
I have had a massage with various massage ladies with my 1st baby being recommend to
and have found no one who compares to the massage I have had 2nd baby with charlies angels massage aunties.
their techniques work in prenatal massage helps my leg, hip & my back pain is incredible.
very good full body massage from head to toes,also incredible. .
I would recommend Charlies Angels to anyone in need of real “Best” massage ladies.
I can finally stop hunting around for a massage ladies I trust!"
Try them, you will be glad you did." Mdm Jumie( 9165 2026 )Mdm Izah( 8452 9747 )Mdm Marz( 8205 6426 ).