Any good recommendation gynae at Mt. Alvernia?

Bii

Hihi,

i been just tested positive. 3 week plus based on clearblue digital pregnancy test kit.(Not sure how accurate it is)

I am first time pregnant, no experience at all...been aimed for Mt. A to have my regular check up and childbirth.

Any good recommendation here? Heard about Dr. Esther Ng. Would like to know more about her..anyone can advise?

Between, when shall i go to see a doctor and start an ultrasound scan? Heard about ectopic pregnancy and worried.

i been start taking folid acid 5mg per day since one month ago before pregnant. Shall i continue and what other supplements should i consume for 1st trimester baby development?

Thanks for your kind advices!!!

maviss

have you went for your appt with the doctor at mt a? i would like to know the reviews, because i considering this hospital to go to for birth. hehehe

tpy

i went to Dr Esther Ng at Mt A. She is a v nice lady..v motherly and she is abit kiasu type too lol

jadeite

I'm seeing Dr Adrian Tan at ACJ Clinic at Thomson Medical Centre but he delivers at both TMC and Mt Alvernia. If you're more comfortable with female docs there are two female doctors at his office too. they are v nice and experienced. Dr Caroline Khi and can't remember the other doc's name

yumsoup

anyone with Dr Kang Wee? I just booked my 1st apt with her in weeks to come! Can anyone share some feedbacks on her? I only read that she's good in stitching and very motherly.. hahaha.. hope she's nice n gentle.. i'm a first time mum!

pinkk11

had my first gal with dr kang wee. nice lady doctor.
always asking me moderate baby's weight so that can have an easier birth.
her visits are short n sweet but sometimes to brief to my liking.
i decided to change gynea for my 2nd one coz i cant stand the jam for carpark at Mt A.