Any good recommendation of confinement lady

ongss

I know is abit late to look for confinement lady at this time for next year April. All good ones usually been booked.
Just wondering anyone who is good and still available?

Vanillabourbon

My mum is a reliable and experienced confinement lady from Hong Kong, not sure if she's available for April but you can try contacting her directly via her email ( fannywongmeiling@gmail.com ). She does all the confinement foods, taking good care of the mother and the newborn, etc think she can tell you better herself. She speaks mostly cantonese and is able to understand mandarin, though.

Smalleyes

I can help you chk if my CL is able to do Apr, maybe you want to drop me an email (ylequek@gmail.com) My CL is a fantastic cook and she can whip out different dishes for every meal. She also does the marketing with my husband who is clueless to such auntie stuff. As I don't have a maid, she helps to sweep and mop the floor and help to hang our laundry when the washing is done. My CL handwashes baby's clothing and bedsheets. She patiently taught us how to bathe and burp our baby so to prepare us when she leaves. Some mummies will book her once they know that they are pregnant (i.e. in their first two months) because they know she will be totally booked out.

EXPECTING YOUR BABY AND IN NEED OF ADVICE FOR ANTENATAL CARE AND CONFINEMENT SERVICES?

Nestled amidst the quiet and serene nature in the north-eastern part of Singapore, Aixin Mummies is the only one-stop wellness and confinement center in Singapore to provide stay-in confinement services for mummies. Our nannies are specially selected and undergo intensive training to ensure that we provide our mummies and babies the best care during the confinement month.

We also provide antenatal classes for mummies; pre/post natal & aqua yoga; herbal bath and massages; guidance and massages for breast-feeding mummies after birth; slimming massages and tummy binding after birth etc.

http://www.facebook.com/aixin.mummies