Any group tuition?

PinkUmber

Hi,

My boy suddenly wants to join a group tuition instead. Says a home tuition is too boring. He is in secondary 3, and he needs tuition in A-Maths.

Any good recommendations?

Sakaura12

PinkUmber,

My close friend just recommend me this tuition agency called Schtutors.com. They looked like they just launched the group tuition - SchTutors Tuition Agency | Group Tuition Classes

I haven't tried it myself though. Price is a bit expensive, but the tutors are all teachers. Apparently, they only recommend MOE teachers!

Let me know if you have engaged their services. I am interested in one of the group tuitions for my boy.

Jiggs89

Hi, i chanced across this forum, i am a student currently(23years old) and am teaching tuition with my girlfriend(22 years old) at my house in Tampines.
We hold classes of about 4-5 students(ratio of 4-5students:2tutors) every Saturday from 12pm to 3pm and 4pm to 7pm. We charge $180 for every 4 lessons for Primary 1 to Primary 6, Sec 1-Sec2 (She teaches English and i Teach Maths and Science) and for Sec 3 to Sec 5, $200 (Again she teaches English, I teach E Maths, A Maths, Physics, Chemistry).. We currently have 3 students in the first time slot and another 3 in the second time slot and might open more time slot if our numbers increase.

We are currently Physiotherapy Students and I have been teaching tuition since i was 19 Years Old and she started last year.

I was from Victoria School and then went to Meridian Junior College, while she was from St Nicholas Girls School and Catholic Junior College.

I am a Malay(hence my MT is malay), and she is a Chinese-Arab(hence she speaks Mandarin), (of course both of us are fluent in English:tlaugh:)

Kindly contact me at 9.237.1645 if u are interested!