Any homebased work to recommend?

yuki

Was thinking to "retired" fr office work n stay at home looking after my 1yr + bb gal n 2 boys 10 n 8....as they need more attention..but was also thinking to find some homebased work to do to past time too while they are in sch......anyone ??

Dora

Was thinking to "retired" fr office work n stay at home looking after my 1yr + bb gal n 2 boys 10 n 8....as they need more attention..but was also thinking to find some homebased work to do to past time too while they are in sch......anyone ??
Hihi

My hubby (Property Manager) is looking ard for someone to assist him in co-calling to fix appointment for eg(to refinance housing, selling & buying of property). Interested???? do give him a call for a more detailed explanation. Is like telemarketing, very good for SAHM......... His name is Adrian, HP: 9002 4450

islynn

Hi,

Am recruiting new consultants (full/part time) for tupperware business. You could do this even if you're @ home looking after your kiddos. If you are keen, do let me now ya ~

Check tis out! Tupperware

Islynn ;-)
Have a Great Sunday!!! :Dancing_wub:

koras

i am looking for data entry job that i could work at home if any do let me know

Last edited:

diorly

Re: how?

1) Looking for homebased recruiter and telemarketer. Must have experiences and network preferred. Pays $300 a week.
2) Looking for credit card sales executive. No experience needed, training will be provided. Pays $1500 a month + commission = up to $8K a month
3) Looking for business executives who is able to do sales appointment. Must be hardworking and mature. Pays $3000 a month + incentives.

Email me for an interview. Thanks.

ladyivis

Hi, how about owning your online business?
It allows you to make money from home and passive income for life!

No experience require
No investment
No inventory
No calling
No selling etc...

Check out this website to find out more on how you can make money online.
Http://www.secretstotheinternetwealth.com