Any Horror Movie fans?!!

jasobias

Hey mummies,
any horror movie fans?I love horror movies.Been watching them since i was a kid.I watch practically all kinds,korean,jap,malay,ch etc..hehhe
My kids watch them with me at home.They actually love it n r not frightened.
But sometimes they r some sex scenes as in most horror movies so i will tell them..ooh this part u have to close ur eyes for a while coz its too terrible..hahhaha
Any mummies with kids who r horror fans too?
Which is the scariest movie u have ever watched?:eek:

ping26

Hey mummies,
any horror movie fans?I love horror movies.Been watching them since i was a kid.I watch practically all kinds,korean,jap,malay,ch etc..hehhe
My kids watch them with me at home.They actually love it n are not frightened.
But sometimes they are some sex scenes as in most horror movies so i will tell them..ooh this part you have to close your eyes for a while coz its too terrible..hahhaha
Any mummies with kids who are horror fans too?
Which is the scariest movie you have ever watched?:eek:
me too !

I like the thrills. It's very exciting to watch horror movie with me cos I jump easily when there's loud sudden sound. :red:Even the bravest soul can get scared by me. I provide 3-D effects. hahaha...but I can't watch horror movies alone cos I need an arm to grab.

However, when I was pregnant, I couldn't watch anything scary. It's only recently that I feel more "daring".

but there are few good scary movies. I find the Korean ones not scary leh. I enjoy those old ang-mo psycho-thriller ones a bit more.

I was scared of some Pontianak movies (cos I was really young then).
There's a thai blockbuster some time back but I found it slow and boring.
The scariest movie that I can think of right now is The Shining, starring Jack Nicolson.

Got anything to recommend?

But I'm not so hardcore. Don't think I'll let my girl watch horror movies. Hubby will "kill" me too. Will intro to anime instead :) I like that too.

Last edited:

NIisme

i dont dare to watch horror ghost type, but i love bloody horror type. those gore movies.
cut into pieces, dig heart, etc..
LOL..

jasobias

The best ones i watched as a kid were the Exorcist , Poltergeist n Amityville.
The latest one i watched was The Legion.Not so much horror.But waah!! a lot of eye candy!!!!
Gonna go watch The Ex later today.
Phobia 1 & 2 (thai) was actually quite gd also

jasobias

Just watched The Ex..pretty scary..so many jumpy parts!!!
But worth it lah..preggy mums shld give this a miss..too jumpy

ping26

The best ones i watched as a kid were the Exorcist , Poltergeist n Amityville.
The latest one i watched was The Legion.Not so much horror.But waah!! a lot of eye candy!!!!
Gonna go watch The Ex later today.
Phobia 1 & 2 (thai) was actually quite good also
R u addicted to horror??:elvis::elvis::elvis:

I have no horror kaki. It's no fun to watch alone. Hubby won't even let me play DVD when he's in same room. He has 'no balls'. hahaha... he even switches channels when there is a horror movie trailer.

I think I watched The RING in silence cos of him. Just reading subtitles is no fun/thrill.

How abt yr hubby? Does he enjoy horror movies? I find that a lot of men don't enjoy scary shows.

I think the Thai movie as nung something. so boring. nothing scary abt dead gf coming for old love...

Is the Ex showing in cinema? I have to grab my friend to watch it.

I find some bloody gore movies funny at times. I must be weird.

Ting

i cant watch horror movie...scary!
but sometimes just backside itchy go watch.
think the scariest one i watched so far was a thai show.. but cant rmb the name of it.. its abt a movie cinema one..
tt one really freaky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i watched Legion too, was quite gross rather... omg!
there were a few times we watched some scary movies on TV.. HBO i think? then pin was watching tgt, but she wasnt scared.. think she doesnt know wat it is abt, stil ask me: MUMMY, WHAT IS TT?? EEEEEEE, SO ERXIN GOT BLOOD~~

LOL~

Mama Ina

Morning mummies..

I love horror movies.. I have a lot of horror movies.. All we bought it at JB cos so cheap hahahahahaaaaa... Mostly i watch indon movies.. More scary lahh.. For the thai for now i feel ok ok lor.. The latest i just watch and i watch it 2times with hubby and becos of that show i take leave no work u knOw.. hahahahahahaaaa.. Cos i am the 1st person to wakeup in the morning mahh.. And normalli we watch it ard 12am so more thrill.. Ok the title is "KERAMAT".. Indon crew film from Jakarta who go to Jogja(duno spell correct or not) suddenly missing and someone found their camera near the volcano area.. Indon horror is quite better than malaysia or spore cos Indon they show more different kind of ghost.. If u see malaysia or spore ghost normali it will be PONTIANAK more.. So sian arr!! heheheheee.. This show got a pervert ghost i guess, shud i say that?? heheeeheee.. Got an old man naked with juz a white panty only on him.. Seriously looking at him make me so scared lehh.. U ladies shud watch it.. The other one which me and hubby enjoy will be "Paranormal Activity".. I find this 2 is the best which can make us watch 2-3times.. :001_302:

Still if u ladies have any new horror movies please pm me ok.. I loving it!! Everytime go to JB disc shop i will kip asking for new horror movies.. heeheheeeeee

jasobias

i cant watch horror movie...scary!
but sometimes just backside itchy go watch.
think the scariest one i watched so far was a thai show.. but cant rmb the name of it.. its about a movie cinema one..
that one really freaky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i watched Legion too, was quite gross rather... omg!
there were a few times we watched some scary movies on TV.. HBO i think? then pin was watching together, but she wasnt scared.. think she doesnt know what it is about, stil ask me: MUMMY, WHAT IS that?? EEEEEEE, SO ERXIN GOT BLOOD~~

LOL~

oooh tht thai one i watched !!!so damn scary!!Its called "coming soon""hahhaha

jasobias

R you addicted to horror??:elvis::elvis::elvis:

I have no horror kaki. It's no fun to watch alone. Hubby won't even let me play DVD when he's in same room. He has 'no balls'. hahaha... he even switches channels when there is a horror movie trailer.

I think I watched The RING in silence cos of him. Just reading subtitles is no fun/thrill.

How about yr hubby? Does he enjoy horror movies? I find that a lot of men dont't enjoy scary shows.

I think the Thai movie as nung something. so boring. nothing scary about dead gf coming for old love...

Is the Ex showing in cinema? I have to grab my friend to watch it.

I find some bloody gore movies funny at times. I must be weird.
Ya ex showing in Golden village.Definately a gd thrill!!
U must go!!!

I used to loovveeeee horror movie but after I gave birth, I got no guts at all!!! Last time my hubby will get so scared after watching horror movie then I will laugh at him. Now he laughs at me.

The only horror movie I watched after giving birth was Paranormal Activities. I got so scared after watching the movie that for days after that, in the middle of the night, when my baby wakes for milk feed, I had to drag myself out of the bed. I will imagine things moving in the room. So regret!

Give me back my guts!!

jasobias

I used to loovveeeee horror movie but after I gave birth, I got no guts at all!!! Last time my hubby will get so scared after watching horror movie then I will laugh at him. Now he laughs at me.

The only horror movie I watched after giving birth was Paranormal Activities. I got so scared after watching the movie that for days after that, in the middle of the night, when my baby wakes for milk feed, I had to drag myself out of the bed. I will imagine things moving in the room. So regret!

Give me back my guts!!
hahha..aiyoh!!tht show really creep me out!!!
When i walk ard the house at nite to check on kids i try not to look anywhere esp mirrors!!!I think i will die of heart attack if i see my reflection waving at me or smiling*shudder*